Chapter 38

Ashton Lombardi POV

It has been three days since our date and in those past three days it has been perfect. What's more is the innocence and purity I get to witness coming from my sweet Angel. 

My Angel has been on my mind non-stop. Ever since we had that amazing date and the intimate experience we share, she has been all I can think of. I was shocked when she told me that she's a virgin but that shock only last for millisecond as the feeling of proud, adoration and love rushing through me. She's mine and no else's was what I thought at that moment. 

The past three days I have been spending the night at my Angel's place. I made sure to leave after Derek and everyone else is asleep but of course my dad just has to be the one who sees through me.

FLASHBACK

"Where are you going at this late hour of night Ashton?" I'm not going to lie but I jumped off my feet for a few millimeter not centimeters... I'm sure.

"Seriously dad? must you do that?! what the hell are you doing in the dark corner near the stairs?!" I whisper-yelled at him for scaring the  life out of me. I try to calm down my heartbeat with deep breathe and luckily it didn't take that long.

"You didn't answer my question Ashton" 

"Neither did you. Besides I'm not a teenager nor I am a girl for you to be worried for with my night activities. Why are you asking dad?"

"Can't I be worried for my son?" he lifted his eyebrow as he looked at me but with amusement in his eyes.

"No you don't have to old man. I'm just doing what any normal single-successful business man of my age do at night when they want a female companion. Now if you'd excuse me." I say straightforwardly and made my way towards the front door.

"Sure, I'm guessing it has something to do with a chef who has captured my grandson's heart." and that put me on a standstill. I turned around quickly surprising myself for not getting a whiplash or maybe later I will.

"What made you say that?" I asked curiously.

"I know you son, you're just like me." he chuckled before he continued. "You should invite her over and introduced her to the family. We would love to meet the sweetheart who has been nice to Derek and put you in your place for once" with that he left his spot and made his way upstairs to probably his room.

I sighed harshly as I made my way to the door and into my car to drive to my Angel's place. Throughout the drive I was thinking of what my dad said "you should invite her over and introduced her to the family...

I would like that.

END OF FLASHBACK

Until now I have not ask my Angel about it; I have never introduced any woman to my family nor have I ever get into a serious relationship to make me even think of doing this. I'm scared, truly am. We're not even official yet, I have not asked her. I should probably do it soon, yes. I don't want my Angel to be taken by someone else. She's MINE.

My train of thought was disturbed by someone's abrupt entrance to my office. I hate disrespect and I don't let this kind of things of easily, except for my Angel of course ... oh and family.

"SHUT UP before you start talking. I tell you this now and not once more, DON'T YOU DARE COME IN BEFORE I GIVE YOU PERMISSION OR YOU WILL NEVER SET YOUR FOOT IN THIS OFFICE AGAIN!" I shouted across the room to my PA who lately been flirting and showing off more skin than necessary. It sickening, how low can this hoe get... whatever, of course very low. What did I even see in her when I fucked her in this room? What am I saying I was too drunk to see her face, it was all a blur.