Chapter 56

Rose POV

"Call extra backup and send them to follow those men. Mark my word, when I say don't lose them you better take it seriously or it's your body I will throw on the wildlife sanctuary" I stated menaciously. 

"Idiots... bloody useless piece of sh**". I took a shot of the dark liquid whiskey in a gulp ignoring the entrance of a particular someone. 

"Rose, she's safe. She is with Nonno now but we must clean this up so we can start celebrating" Damien stated as he made his way to me and made himself a drink. 

"I am trying but it's a little tough when it involves other billionaire whom are so in-love with our dear sister

"I am trying but it's a little tough when it involves other billionaire whom are so in-love with our dear sister. Has he asked you anything?"

He nodded "He has been asking for her whereabouts like a crazy stalker or crack addict looking for his next dose" 

I shook my head in annoyance. "I have this feeling that he is going to take it in his hand to find her." 

I grabbed my head trying to figure out my next moves to handle this lover boy. 

"Look, let us handle him and you handle your men to take down these cockroaches" Damien made his way to me and hug me tight.

"Remember, we're the fearest mafia. No one can slip through us. We show them exactly why we are the number one mafioso." he kissed my forehead before he took his leave. 

With that said, I made way back to my chair and formulating all plans to kill the threat in front of us.

I took my phone out and began to make my several phone calls starting with ordering for more men and weapons sending them here and there. Lastly, I made a phone call to Damon to make sure to buy all available trusted PI in US to deter them away from Zia in case Ashton hire them. 

"All this phone call is draining me. I better get this done before I go full mental" I said to myself before my phone call rings signalling nonno incoming call.

I took a deep breath before I answered " Nonno, is everything okay?"

"Si, my child everything is okay. Are you okay?" this is why I love him. I know he wants to ask more serious questions but he always prioritise our well-being before everything else. 

"Si. I'm okay. I'm hanging there but I am ready to explode anytime soon. When I do I know eveything will be back to normal. No more threat, no more worries." I smirked.

"I know. You are very strong Rose, I am very proud of you."

"Thanks Nonno. You taught me well" I chuckled. Nonno always managed to put a smile on my face.

"Well child, tell me any updates you have" He said in a serious tone.

"Nonno, this will all be gone in a week. That I promise, you just need to keep Zia safe and hidden." I started.