Chapter 36

Zia Knight POV 

I stood there with the door wide open watching his expression as he sees me.

I couldn't help but let out quiet giggles once I see his shocked and stunned face. His breath hitched and seems like he is now holding his breath. I love the effect I have on him.

However, I also knew how my face must be in a shade of pink now that I know I can put this effect on him. 

I can feel his stare burning from my legs, thigh, hips, breast, lips and my eyes, before he repeat this again. In the meantime, I too follow along and spend my time to appreciate the greek god before me. 

His suit and shirt that emphasises his strong, mass body covered with delicious musky cologne. I like it. Unknowingly, I started to lick my dry lips and bite them. The effect he has on me, dear God let me survive the night.

As if on cue, a low growl came and he reached out to take my bottom lip from the assault I made to myself. 

"Dio mio, Angel don't bite your lips. Only I can do that" his whispered bring shivers to my spine and I know for sure my eyes are flooding with emotions obvious for him to see, with lust as one of them. 

My breath was caught in my throat as he showered little kisses from my jaw down to my neck and shoulder. Ashton was all that came out of my lips as he continue to assault me with his kisses.

"Angel, baby, it's so hard for me to control myself with you looking as beautiful and alluring as you are." he said lowly near my ear before he gently bit and lick it. 

My hands instinctively wrapped around his neck. I titled my neck more to give him more access, allowing him to continue his assault that do things to me. 

As he continue to do so, his hands started to roam around my body from my hips, to my back and lightly squish my ass. I pull a bit of my hair as he continues to pull me closer whilst his kisses and his hands do wonder to me. 

We need to stop.

Yet, Ashton has another thing in mind. His kisses came back to my jaw, side of my lips and now he is kissing my lips hungrily. He lick my bottom lip asking for my permission but I didn't give in to him. Growling he squished my ass one more time which led me to let out a moan and he to penetrate his tongue into my mouth. 

Ashton straight away dominated the kiss completely but, I was running out of breath due to very little experience I have in this. I pull his hair harder but only to cause him to continue his assault more fiercely. This time, I pull it more harder knowing I am running out of breath more and more by milisecond, he seems to finally understand it.

He pull his lips off mine before he pecks it again, and again, and again. 

"That was amazing" I said breathlessly.

"Yes, you are amazing Angel. Everything about you is, especially your kisses." he replied with his voice full of hunger not for food but, I'd like to think, for me.

"We still need to go to dinner. You made reservation, yes?" I said as I stare and got lost in his eyes watching all of the emotions that passes through as he too stare back at me. Lust, wants, needs, adoration, and....love? could it be?

"Angel... I definitely would never forget about taking you for dinner?" my mind was still foggy but as his words sinked in my face was blushing even more than it was before.

"for?... umm.. you .. you mean.. to.. to dinner, yes?" I stuttered, embarrassed.

"to? for?.. it's the same for me Angel" he replied simply.

I quickly look away trying to put distance between us but what I didn't realise was that we're now completely inside with back against the wall. Wow, lost in...the moment huh? I shook my mind mentally trying to clear the fog of lust.

"I see you brought me flower" was all I said to divert his attention from me. It seems to work because he now realised that the bouquet is no longer in his hand but on the floor near the door.

"Shit, Angel. Sorry! I am so sorry! Ugh, damn it. I ruin them!" I chuckle quietly seeing how the big ruthless CEO known across US and the world is having a small frustration fit for dropping a bouquet of flower.

"Ashton, it's ok. We didn't step on it nor it is ruin. Thankfully I got carpet here to soften the land. Come on, I need to save these poor flowers." I said gently.

I smelled the bouquet before I walk into my kitchen to retrieve an empty vase. As I arrange the flower, Ashton slip his hand around my waist and begin his small kisses on my back and shoulder.

I lean back a little as I enjoy this but as my eyes landed on my wall clock I realised that we've spend over half-an-hour already.

"Ashton, we have to go. I still want to eat" I said before I turn around place my hand on his chest.

Ashton sighed before he kiss my forehead and stare into my eyes. "You'll be the death of me Angel." was all he said before he pull us out of my place to make our way to our reservation.

Ashton opened the door to let me into his car and buckled me up before he kiss my temple and close the door. Throughout the ride he has his hand on one of my hand and stirring-wheel on the other. His thumb gently rub the back on my hand, giving me a soothing feeling as he steal glances to me now and then. I too steal glances on his beautiful face.

We finally arrived to our destination. I was excited as in love with the place. It was posh but romantic. I love it. My first date is like a fairy tale, everything I wish for.

Ashton's posture changed, in a way where people can see he has authority, confidence, and worthy of attention and respect from everyone around him. Yet, as soon his eyes landed on me, it soften and his gentle gestures, from taking my hand to loop it on his arm, and kissing my temple and cheek, just show how much of a sweet gentleman he is.

Dinner went too fast to my liking for sure. We were seated in a secluded place but with an amazing view of beautiful garden and quiet sound of live music. We continue to stare at each other, learn about one another like our favorite food, color, our interest, and current goals as we continue to smile and stare at one another. 

It didn't even feel like we were eating, I didn't even realise we were eating and finish until the waiter came back asking if there was anything else we want. Ashton brought me back to my place. The night ended too quickly. He walked me back to my door because "I want to spend every single second with you even if it's by walking you to your door" is what he said. He is amazing.

"Angel, this was perfect you are perfect" he whispered to me after he peck my lips and forehead and stare deeply into my eyes.

"Ashton, you are perfect, this is perfect" is my replied before I kiss him fully on the lips causing him to groan and moan as this continue, throughout the night. 

*******

Christmas is coming soon, but I'm broke. This means I can break the tradition, haha. 

A/N: Don't forget to:

VOTE | FOLLOW | COMMENT