3: Leaving Home For Now

Dylan ,Caesar and River sat in Dylan's chambers planning how Dylan's escape was going to go.

If River was being honest she was nervous to send her little brother into an unknown planet where he I most likely would get lost in.

Dylan had never been outside of Keshinda like she had. She prayed that everything would work out and her little brother would be okay.

Things seemed to shaped the way he wanted especially since everyone in the kingdom would be to distracted to even think about the prince of Keshinda.

"I'am laeaving taonight", Dylan tells Caesar and River. (I'm leaving tonight )

Caesar nods and River remains still. She knew her little brother needed this to get away and escape that fate. She knew Dylan leaving would mean conflict between the Gallieons and Keshindas.

But she also believed when he was ready he'd bring peace between both worlds and end the conflict that made them fight so much.

River wouldn't dare tell him he was prodigy , a living legend.. she accidentally found out years back when she heard their parents speaking.

Dylan was super powerful and River debated for years with herself whether to tell him or not...

But knew that when the time was right ... he would know the whole truth about himself... but not wasn't the right time..

She weakly smiled. She had to send him off in that pod so he could be happy for at least a moment.

War was coming and she had to be ready for it and who would end it.

As Dylan packed some clothing she made sure to slip a machine for her to be able to track where he was and where she would be able to keep contact with him. She knew he'd find it and he'd keep contact with her and Caesar.

It was the middle of the night the whole kingdom partied.. even while the ones being celebrated whereabouts were elsewhere in helping a Keshidan escape from something he didn't want to be part.

Dylan had his backpack on and he was ready to leave. Caesar would be sending him off in the pod that he had hidden for emergencies only. In this case this was an emergency.

Caesar set everything up inside the pod as Dylan and River said there goodbyes.

"I'all saee yaou saoon", he says to her and he pulls her into a hug. (I'll see you soon)

River smiles weakly and begins feeling tears slip from her eyes. She told herself she wouldn't cry and she sent him off but it hurt that he had to leave to be happy and not be forced to marry a person that he didn't want to marry.

She also cried because her baby brother had no idea what he was and how he could bring peace to both planets.

She knew that day was far away but also knew it wasn't as far as it use to be..

"Daon't cary", Dylan says as he hugs her tighter. (Don't cry)

"Ia laove yaou", she tells him as he kisses his head. (I love you)

"Taake caare, ia lavoe yaou",Dylan says. (Take care I love you)

They both pull away and then Caesar says his goodbyes to his bestfriend next.

"Caesar , taake caare oaf haer", Dylan tells Caesar. (Caesar take care of her)

"Aalways", he assures Dylan.

Soon Dylan is inside the pod and waves one last goodbye to his best friend and big sister.

The pod runs smoothly the first hours of the journey which is nice. Dylan had zero idea where he planned to go he knew a bit far away from Keshinda.

Dylan began thinking of his life outside of his home planet... what would things even be like ??

All I had heard from other Keshidan.. that kissing was the way you learned a language and how amazing it felt being able to explore other planets... soon he falls into deep slumber.

The pod begins failing and begins beeping and it wakes Dylan from his sleep.

"Wahat tahat haell", he jolts awake. (What that hell)

The pod begins to fall into a planet whom he had no idea what was called but was sure it was a few galaxies away from his own planet.

"Sahit", Dylan says under his breathe as he prepares himself for the crash landing on the planet.

He hadn't planned to ever crash land on a planet but land safely but I guess you couldn't really plan out how things were going to happen sometimes.

Shen Yue and Dylan finally meet in the next chapter I'm so excited!!!