12: Unexpected

Shen Yue's POV

It was exactly two whole days until my birthday , and I knew this year would be the same as every year, I'd just cut a cake and celebrate with my son and Willa with my father here too.

My eyes widen how the heck would I explain to my dad , the whole Dylan situation.

Would I make up he's a friend... a person from work , a guy I'm seeing... wow Yue , chill out.

I'd just have to go with the flow, apparently. When he asked I guess we'd make something up in the moment.

My father called me yesterday telling me he would be boarding a flight tomorrow and be here on my birthday, which I was happy to finally see him after so long.

I got done with work soon enough and closed shop and as I was walking to car I get a text message from Willa.

Willa- have you check your email today ?

No, I haven't

Willa- go check it

I grab my phone from my pocket and go to my emails.

myungjaehyuk@myunggroup.com

Nice to know you still have the same email address , I miss you , my sweet girl

I deserve to meet my child and you know it and I have a lot of explaining to do to you

The email reads, curse him for remembering my stupid email. It was time to get a new one apparently now that he began to contact me again. Anything to not hear from Myung Jaehyuk again.

I dial Willa's number. "How did you know he emailed me", I ask her.

"Dylan wanted to borrow your laptop for something so I thought hey , she won't mind , we'll when he opened it , there was a tab on your emails , and he said you had gotten an email from Myung and I even laughed and called him crazy and he told me to tell you and well I did , Yue , why is he trying to be in your life now", she says.

"I have no idea , Willa , but it's really starting to get on my nerves that he wants to just suddenly show up", I say.

This whole Myung Jaehyuk situation was just going to pass , sure he was contacting me but it would stop , he'd get tired of it just like he did with after six months, he gave up like the stupid coward he is.

"I'll be home soon, Willa", I say and then hang up.

I get inside my car and begin driving home.

Myung Jaehyuk's POV

I saw her father had been acting strange lately , sure I sounded like a stalker but anything to see Shen Yue again.

I had been around for a few weeks now to notice no signs of her around and it was strange.

Where was she?

Her father came back from wherever he was going and had a ticket in his hand. Where was he going ?

I need to explain to her what had happened and what caused me to suddenly act the way I did all those years ago.

The next day I came back and found her father leaving the house with a suitcase in his hand. I followed him with my car all the way to his destination.

His destination so happened to be the airport. Was Shen Yue living in a different country now?

He got off and I parked near the curve and got and followed closely behind.

"Flight to Los Angeles California now boarding", the person in their intercom said.

Her father got up from his seat and begin leaving.

She's in LA!

I had been there a few days ago ... and I'd go back to fight for that woman to be in my life again.

I pull out my phone and dial the number of my assistant "I need information on the address of ,Shen Yue"

I hear my assistant typing away for a few seconds. "Yes I found out , would you like it and for me to also book a flight ?",she asks me.

"That'd be amazing", I say and hang up.

I finally found her and I wasn't going to give up easily on her like I did four years ago.

Chapter written and now I'm writing the next one because I missed Dylan and I know y'all did too

Thank you so much for reading 💟

All the love , Ella