13: Birthday Present

Dylan's POV

Today was the day of her birthday and I had everything planned out. She was out working and was busy while Shen Jay and Willa helped me decorate the house to celebrate her birthday.

Everything was finished finally and I was so happy to have everything the way I had pictured it

"Well I think we did good", Willa says and we all look at our hard work.

(Pretend it says "Happy birthday Moon")

I nod in agreement, "Do you think she'll like it?", I ask them.

Shen Jay nods. "Heck yeah , my mom hasn't celebrated her birthday this way since... I have no idea"

I laugh. "Well I think we should all begin getting ready she'll be home a in about an hour"

I go to my room and change into something for presentable than my usual my simple pull over hoodies and faded jeans.

I wore a jean jacket ,white shirt and some black jeans and some sneakers with my outfit and styled my hair.

My hair was starting to grow and I knew it would be time to get a trim soon seeing as I hadn't trimmed it since I arrived in this planet

I leave my room and find Shen Jay and Willa sitting in the living room dressed watching cartoons.

"She'll be here in about forty five minutes, we have time to kill , someone should keep a lookout so we can turn off the lights and yell surprise", Willa suggests.

"I'll keep a look out", I say.

I keep my eye at the window and notice Shen Yue's car pull up in the drive way.

She exits her car and in the passenger side an old man exits. Who could that be?

"She's here!!, assume to positions , I say", Willa and Jay quickly turn off the TV and go hide while I proceed to turn the lights off.

Soon we hear a knock on the door and we all remain in our positions not moving a muscle.

Shen Yue opens the door after about two minutes finally. "Why is it so dark in here?"