35:Learning The Truth Part (2/2)

Dylan's POV

My eyes open up and I feel my whole body covered in sweat.

I look up and see Moonlight.

"You're my Aunt?",is the first thing I manage to say to her.

"Really?, that's the first thing that comes to mind ?, you're my aunt ?", she says in disbelief.

"My parents were born thousands of years ago as was I , how did you manage to conserve me so long?... what about how did I end up with my parents from now?"

"I'm lazy to speak , how about I keep showing you and then I'll fill you in , on the Lunar parts"

I nod and she puts her hand back on.

cries were heard and then Aphrodite is sobbing as she sees the little boy.

Moonlight sets the baby in her arms.

Aphrodite hugs the baby tightly and begins crying uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry, Dylan, I want to give you a better future , and running isn't exactly it , baby boy, you deserve better and I'm sorry that your father and I never will see you grow up", she kisses the newborn baby boy.

"You can stay with him a couple more minutes , Kondo said he'd come to get you, no more fleeing, after today", Moonlight says sadly.

Aphrodite was scared but nodded. She needed to be brave for her son.

~

It had been about almost an hour and Kondo arrived.

"Kondo", Aphrodite voices breaks as she says his name.

Kondo runs up to kiss his lover and smiles sadly.

"I'm sorry this happened to us", Kondo apologizes.

"I'm ready to accept our destiny and be with you forever in , in the afterlife watching over our baby boy", when she says that she holds up the baby boy.

"This is him, Dylan Chen", Aphrodite announces.

Kondo shakes his head. "Dylan Wang"

"You don't want him to take your last name?", she says a bit taken back.

"It's best that he has yours, Gallieons are evil, Hell my father is having me slaughtered , his own kid, he's better of as a Wang then a Chen, Keshindan people are better for him"

"You never liked your own people", Aphrodite says.

Kondo nods. "Never did , never will... they disgust me and how corrupt they are, this baby will change everything when the time is right"

Kondo smiles warmly and kisses the new born.

The baby boy smiles and cuddles deeper into Aphrodite.

"It's going to really hurt leaving this sweet boy", Aphrodite says already chocking on her words.

"I hope he grows up to look exactly like you", Kondo says.

Aphrodite shakes her. "A combination of both of us, honey", she kisses his cheek.

Moonlight shows up and hated to break up the family reunion.

"It's time for us to leave now", Kondo says sadly.

Aphrodite kisses her son and put him in Moonlight's arms.

"Just tell him I love him, and give him this when he is looking for answers", Aphrodite holds up a necklace with two wedding rings.

"They were supposed to be our wedding rings that untied us , but now our son , can have them to remind him, that he is a product of our true love", Kondo hands her the necklace with the rings.