6: Don't Need To Be Involved

A/n:almost 300 reads I'm actually crying 😭😭 , here's a chapter !!!

Excuse my shitty edit!!

Shen Yue's POV

After Willa got to my house and I sorta half explained what ambulance was doing there.

I made up the last next door was sick and the ambulance came. I couldn't just yet explain to her that I found a purple haired beautiful man on the ground when I woke up.

Before making a quick stop a the store to buy him clothes to change to and wear after we leave the hospital and then I drive to the hospital Dylan was going to be in.

As soon as I go inside I ask the lady in the front desk where he was.

"I'm looking for Dylan", I say. Her eyebrow raises and she looks confused.

"Last name", she says. My eyes widen he never gave me his last name.

"Not sure.. I was only trying to help him", I explain to her.

She nods. "Dylan Spray,Dylan Willams ,Dylan Wang", she read off.

"Will you give me the number of all of them ... like I said don't know the last name", I say.

She nods and smiles warmly and writes down all three numbers.

After embarrassingly going into two wrong rooms I finally make it inside with the bag of change of clothes in my hand.

He was sound asleep with stitches all over his bruises he had on his face and arms.

He looks so peaceful and beautiful I wasn't going to lie. But then I start frowning remembering that he kissed me.

How dare he put his lips on mine!?!

I never gave him permission, sure he's hot but that gives him no right. I get closer to him to anger getting the best of me and shake him.

"Wake up!!", I tell him. He begins opening his eyes and looks at me annoyed that I woke him from his slumber.

"Oh.. it's you", he says and rolls his eyes. I give the dirtiest look I could ever muster.

"Excuse me!!, what do you mean... "oh it's you", you ungrateful man I saved your life!", I tell him and punch him in chest.

He hisses despite it not being a very hard punch... wow wait to go Yue , you punched a injured man.

"Sorry", I apologize to him.

"Thank you , you didn't have to help me , but you did, your one of the good ones of your kind", he says.

I look at him stunned. What does he mean ... my kind?

"Excuse me , my kind?", I ask him. He only nods.

"Yeah your kind From this planet", he explains.

"My kind? , aren't you from here , what part of earth are you from?, did you hit your head when you bruised yourself ?", I bombarded him with all these questions.

I had so many questions. Why was he bruised ? , how did he end up inside my home? , why was their some kind of space ship in back yard .. that looked ruined , and more importantly why did he kiss me and what did he mean he needed to make contact to understand me?

"What's your name?",he changes the subject.

I roll My eyes for what seemed like the millionth time and I had only been here with him less than one hourZ

"Fine... I'll tell you my name.. just because I know your name.. if it even is your real name", I mumble the last part but he still manages to hear.

"Dylan Wang is my real name",he assures me.

"I'm Shen Yue", I introduce myself to him.

He nods. "I knew that , actually I know a lot about you...", he says.

"How do you know about me", I ask him.

"See I can simply touch people and learn about them ... but since I kissed you to learn more about you I was able to learn more than when I just touch a person... I'm the only able to do such a thing back home", Dylan explains as if I got what he was saying.

I'm left even more damn confused than I was before.

"You know too much of me , Shen Yue... can't put your kid more in danger by telling you more about me, okay", He says.

My eyes widen at the mention of him talking about my son, Shen Jay.

"Are you some kind of supernatural creature", i blurt our.

He chuckles and shakes his head. "No... but what I do know is that I shouldn't have even told you about that ability let alone let you get anymore into this"

"You're right , I don't even know why I'm trying to complicate my simple life with a man who I just happened to find on the ground practically dead... I need to keep my life simple and not be involved in anything... well I'm glad you're okay Dylan", I say and nod.

I leave the room and leave the hospital. He was okay and that's all I needed to see with my own eyes. I didn't need to get involved with him any way.

I get inside my car and sit there for a couple minutes. Whatever the hell happened It wasn't my problem anymore.

I helped him and that was that.

I begin driving to where my business was. Today I think I needed to actually work in the store and help around to get my mind of the crazy things I had seen.

And that's exactly what I did.

Dylan's POV

I couldn't stay in this healing place any longer I needed to get away and stay on the low.

I had stumbled with a creature of the planet who was nice enough to help me and even bring me clothes to change.

I get out the bed and grab the bag she put clothes in and change into it.

It was surprisingly comfortable and it looked like I was able to run in it if I had too.

I begin slowly slipping away from the hospital and when I finally made it to the exit , I felt relieved.

As I was walking in the unknown planet I remembered that I left the bag of my things at back I busted pod which was in Shen Yue's home.

I would have to either sneak through the back or simply ask her if could be invited and get something I forgot.

I sighed and remembered I had no idea had to get to her home.

I begin brainstorming how I would find her home when it clicked.

I had seen her memories and the way she got to her house everyday.

I smile , it was a good thing. I had packed tech from back home that would be me get around this planet and help me learn more about it. I would be helpful later and I was going to get that bag.

I begin making my way to the where her home was retrieve my things.

Not how I planned this chapter to go but not bad or cringey thankfully.

Hope y'all enjoyed !!!

Love , Ella❤️