21: Right On Time

Warning: mentions of abuse , guns... if you're not comfortable reading , skip this chapter.. thanks for reading

Shen Yue's POV

At had felt like an eternity since I had been kidnapped although it probably had been a whole day.

Today took a turn of the worse. What really kept me strong being her was my son, Willa and Dylan.

I feel weaker and weaker as the hours go by and pray for someone to come to my rescue.

"Boss left..", the man with eyepatch tells the other guys.

Since being here I had learned that the man in wheel chair name was Lee Ping and his right hand name was Lan Ming, aka the man with the eye patch.

Through my blurry vision I see Lan Ming approaching where I laid.

"Boss left and he said I wasn't allowed to touch you this way and have fun.. that wasn't the plan... but a whore like you deserves a lesson", he disgustingly says and all over his face is a smirk.

"Boys leave us",he tells the rest to leave and they do.

Soon we're all alone.

I shake my head and attempt to crawl away but I was simply to weak to even do that.

Tears begin brimming at my eyes ... I never had felt so useless , disgusted and weak in my life.

What sucked the most was I could barley move or defend myself from what was going to take place.

"Please.. d-don't", I whimper. But it useless he rips my dress shirt open revealing my lacy blue bra and the necklace Dylan gave me for my birthday.

"Pretty necklace .. around a pretty neck..", he begins kissing at my neck.. and sucks on it.

I cry and attempt pushing him off me.. he lifts his head up and pins my arms the ground resumed back to what he was doing.

He stops kissing my neck and then unbuckled my dress pants and slide them off and my dress shirt leaving me half naked.

"Leave me alone", I scream.

"Never", he says before he unbuckled his own pants.

Dylan's POV

I hid and see a bunch of men exit the warehouse.

"I guess he wanted his fun", one of them says as he takes a cigarette out and begins lighting it up.

"She deserves it , thinks she's strong woman but she's nothing but weak and fragile", the other adds.

The one next them chuckles. "She'll get the lesson she deserves"

I couldn't take hearing them speak about Moon that way any longer and just let myself be seen.

"You sick fucks", I say and begin beat the living shit out of all three of them.

~

I knock all three of them out and then begin looking for Moon the gigantic ware house full of many freaken rooms.

I begin using my hearing , really listening where she was when I hear a very familiar cry that hurt my heart and makes my stomach feel sick.

"Leave me alone", I run and open the door.

Find a man hovering over her.

The sight makes me feel all kinds of emotion and rip him off of her.

And throw him to the ground and begin punching, kicking and beating him up all over for ever touching her. I wasn't using my full strength because then I'd really kill him.