48: Something Good

8 Months Later

Shen Yue's POV

I was sitting in the bedroom of my former house that I had now rented out to Willa and her boyfriend.

"I hardly see much of you.. how are you", Willa says as she sets a mug of tea in front of me.

"I've been good Wills, just a little annoyed.. I might look fat in my wedding since it's going to be a few weeks after and I'll have the pregnancy weight", I say.

"There's no such thing , your freaken tiny!! , right now your even small it's just the bump!!", she points at my belly.

"So how are you and Jimin?", I ask her.

"We're engaged now", she says happily.

"And How is that?"

"Good because I live in your house while he's touring so I don't feel super alone because this house feels homey because it's where Jay grew up and then I get distracted by keeping up with your store which are doing good!!"

"So you snatched up one of the hottest men alive", I tell her.

She nods. "You did too , Dylan is beautiful"

"He really is , I love him"

"Yue, how's Jay?", she asks.

"Good , He's been good!, he has powers because apparently his father was half astion, so he has powers", I explain.

"How come this never came up!?", she smacks me in the arm.

I rub my arm. "My gosh, please don't hit me.."

"Sorry pregnant lady, anyway , MY NEPHEW HAS POWERS!?", she begins freaking out now.

I nod. "I'm sorry.. it's been hard to explain these things especially now we hardly see one another and when we do it's for me to come down and check on my boutiques and then I'm off to Keshida"

Her face falls. "I've been pretty shit at being a friend since you left Keshinda, I'm sorry.."

I smile. "Don't worry.. real friends stick by each other no matter what after all your still by my side and we both have our lives now.."

She nods. "Well I'm glad your happy.. you deserve it"

I rub my belly. "Thank you.."

I stand up slowly. "It's time for me to go now..so Jay is staying you for the day right?", I double check with her.

"Yes , I miss my nephew", she says.

Our comes Jay from his former room up and down with his controller.

"Auntie Willa, lets go play please!!", he screams and Willa leaves to follow him.

The days where it was just Willa, Jay and Me.

I feel my phone vibrate suddenly.

I grab my phone and see it's Dylan.

"Hey Dylan", I greet him.

"So meet me where we had our first date right now?"

"Definitely", I say in a heartbeat.

"Come and meet me there", he instructs and then hangs up.

I feel a giddy inside while remembering our first actual date and how things had quickly changed.

I never thought I'd be in love again and especially never though I'd be pregnant again.

My worse fear had been that if I ever did fall in love the man wouldn't accept me because I was a single mom.. and that's why I hadn't bothered looking.