36: Powers

Dylan's POV

"Can you give me a few minutes to really soak in what I just saw, Aunt Moonlight", I say.

The sweat still covered my body and I had never felt this way before.

It had felt as if as whole chunk of my life was missing and it finally starting to make sense.

"Where's Lunar now", I say after a few minutes.

"He's here now Dylan and he's overthrown the throne now and has been awaken for a while but has been plotting on and on but is only is the first phase of his plan"

"Man , I miss my girl and son", I say getting off topic.

Things had been starting to run smoothly with Yue and Jay.

I was just thankful my older sister was safe and keeping her company while I was gone.

"You'll see them soon , and will win this fight without a scratch Dylan , I promise , if it's the last thing I do , you'll survive", Moonlight says with determination.

I find myself standing up and wrapping my arms around her , hugging her.

"I don't know you well and we just meet Auntie Moonlight, but I really love you, you kept me safe and helped my parents , if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here today", I thank her.

Moonlight kisses my head.

"You're a prodigy , Kid, you mean a lot not just because your saving everyone but to your parents and me.. when I found they were pregnant with you , I was so happy and knew I'd do anything to protect you"

"Auntie Moonlight, I'm afraid, what if I don't make it back, what if I can't ever make Shen Yue , my wife", worry laced in my voice.

"You'll be fine , I'll do my best to train you and you'll be okay , you'll make that girl your wife, I promise"

I nod. "What triggers your potential self , Dylan?"

"I've noticed that anger or when I want to protect someone I love and care about or something"

"Close your eyes, Dylan", Auntie Moonlight says and I do as I'm told.

"Think about what you truly want", she says.

I begin thinking about how all I wanted was to get this over with and safe Keshinda.

And then I'd be able to go home and see her and my son.

"It's working", Aunt Moonlight says and I smile , satisfied.

As I open my eyes I look at a mirror that's on the wall and see my hair is teal and so are my eyes.

Auntie Moonlight smirks proudly. "Let's start training, Dylan"

~

About a few hours go by and I've only stopped for a few breaks and water.

"Dylan, don't hold back anymore.. you have so much potential, you have Keshindan and Gallieon blood running in your veins , prove it to me"

She makes me go again in the maze.

I'm meet with a holograph of Lunar again that was very vivid may I add.

"Auntie Moonlight , I don't understand why my older brother and I can't just call it a truce"

Moonlight sighs. "You're too sweet and kind , avoiding war , just like your mother Aphrodite, you need to channel your Father Kondo , tough and unstoppable side!"

When she says that I begin going harder and harder.

I unexpectedly move it with my bare hands and throw at the holograph.

Auntie Moonlight is left stunned by the action.

This boy is truly amazing.

I hear her thoughts loud and clear.. I don't remember ever being able to do that..

I only was able to hear really well because of enhanced hearing, had visions.

I look up and focus my mind and then I see my Auntie Moonlight doing exactly what I had said to do.

She was patting her stomach. "Dylan ... what are you doing?"

"I don't know I thought of what I wanted you to do and it happen by itself and I also heard your thoughts", I explain a little scared myself.

"Dylan... you developed extra powers because of your parents!!", She says.

"Is that a good or a bad thing ?"

"You really are a living and breathing miracle , you have Gallieon Powers , you have super strength and you the telekinesis Powers from The Keshidan.. then your extra Powers Mind Control, Enhanced hearing and Visions"

"You know , I've had those powers for years and no ever praised for having them, just my sister and mom, my father would call me a freak", I say remembering.

Her faces falls at the mention of my father.

"What's wrong?, I don't want to What your thoughts , I want you to tell me yourself", I say.

"Lunar killed your poor delusional father, I'm so sorry", she says sadly.

My face falls. I was sad about his sudden death.

Despite all our disagreements or fights.

It hurt to think he was murdered without me having another chance to ever speak to him again.

"Dylan", in comes Caesar into the hidden door of where the hut was hidden.

Moonlight quickly does a spell.

"I'm sorry I took days to come see you , I didn't want to be followed , they been keeping tabs and checking up on me and I faked my death and they threw me into the forest here and overheard some of Lunar's plans", Caesar says in English.

So that's why she did that spell...

"What are his plans?", I ask him.

"I heard the guards that took me out that he kidnapped your lover , my wife , your son and some guy.. because he heard too much", Caesar explains.

Some guy... could it be Myung Jaehyuk?

My heart drops at his words.. the whole point of me leaving was for them to be safe and now.. Lunar took them.

"They're using them as bait, to lure you in.."

In that moment I knew I couldn't just barge in and fight him.

The first thing I needed to do was get them back safely and then I'd make Lunar pay.

Surely I knew he was misunderstood because our father was killed for being with my biological mother and I took a little pity on him.

But absolutely no one.. would be allowed to touch my girl and son and get away with it.

It was clear now... I was threat to him and he wanted revenge and was taking it very serious... and wouldn't rest until I was dead.

This was war now.

I was going to write the whole story and publish it all at once but it was too much.

So I think I'll post these three chapters and write the rest of it and post it soon.

The ending is near and my heart Lowkey is sad because this story means so much to me...

Thank you always for the support

You'll know when it's over I'm posting a goodbye note.

But for now look out for the rest of the chapters I'll be positing soon.

All the love Ella xx