45: Astions?!

Dylan's POV

"You need to be crowned Dylan now before thinking about marriage , no more putting it off..", Byeol says with a slight smile.

"I know that Byeol , I thought you said I'd only rule one kingdom"

"I spoke to the other wise ones and it turns out they want both you and your brother to rule both kingdoms , besides you deserve that much, you'll help your brother with a Gallieons wild behavior"

"Well okay then", I agree and Byeol leaves ... leaving me alone in peace to meditate.

"So you know what I was thinking about?", I open my eyes and see Yue standing there.

"And what's on your mind?"

"My life back in earth Dylan, didn't you have a job?"

"I put my two week notice", I assure her.

"According to Willa , let's just say I caught her up and she was mad she wasn't informed everything that happened to us, also she's been running my two shops, and she said things are smoothly thankfully , oh and the lady from the bookstore you worked left you a letter , Willa said she claims in it she put you in her will, she you own her little bookstore now, she put it under your name", she catches me up and on what had been happening.

"We missed that much in a month?, what that heck!", I say astonished.

"Dylan ,  honestly need to go home and so does Jay", she says seriously.

"Why?, aren't you happy?", I stand up and hold her hands in mine.

She nods. "I am , but what about my life back in earth"

"Your only worried about your stores , you can occasionally visit them and check on them, your house , you can keep it and we can stay their when we want to go back to earth, honey, I mean you can be independent and when you need to go back to earth you can, I'll understand that, okay?"

"Don't get me wrong , Dylan, I'm up for living here , but you have to understand I'm leaving the home I've known my whole life"

"And I understand that, okay", I assure her.

"No where's our son?"

"I'm right here Daddy and I have something to tell you", Jay suddenly appears.

His usual happy face is replaced by a worried look.

"What's wrong with you Jay?"

"Um.. dad , I'm human right ?, and I love you and I know you aren't my biological father but why do I have powers!", Jay's eyes are lit up a shade of green and along with his hair.

Shen Yue and I look at each other stunned by Jay.

"Auntie Moonlight", I run off to go find her.

~

Aunt Moonlight faces is concentrated as she has a hand on Jay.

She removes her hand and then smiles.

"Can I have a word with you two?", she says.

We distance ourselves from Jay.

"Myung Jaehyuk, Jay's biological father wasn't human", Aunt Moonlight explains.

Shen Yue lets out a gasp shocked.

"But.. that doesn't make sense, he is!", she protested.

"So Myung Jaehyuk race are Astions, their potential are weird , they skip a generation, so that's why Jaehyuk was normal, because he wasn't human, but he didn't inherit the powers because it skipped his generation so his kid had them or has them", she goes on.

Shen Yue's POV

It was a shock to me that I had just found out now Myung Jaehyuk wasn't human.

"What's powers does Jay have?", I ask her.

"Not So sure.. I haven't really done my research a lot Astions, only know that they skip generations with their potentials"

I look over at Jay and see his hair is bright green and so are his eyes.

Jay stands up leaving the room.. I walk off to try to find him but Dylan stops me.

"Hey , he's shocked , give him a minute or two, you know how he is, he's very mature for his age , so he needed some air"

I stay there and wait for Jay to come back.

I was beyond worried.. it must've been a total shock to find out he had these powers all this time and his father wasn't there to explain them to him.

Jay's POV ( I know ,shocking!)

I ran off to outside..

I thought it was cool how my dad had powers but having them myself was a completely different story..

It scared me.

"Jay", I hear my dad's voice.

I turn around and see my dad standing there.

"Dad, I'm sorry for running off, I'm afraid I admit to him"

I tried holding back my tears of fear.

"Hey bud, it's okay to be scared...", my dad pulls me into his embrace.

"But dad we have no idea about what I can do, what if I hurt you, mom or worse my baby brother or sister!"

"Jay, you won't hurt any of us, your dad and I will be here for you", my mom says.

I look at her and then motions for her to come over here.

She does and then joins the hug with my dad.

"You'll be okay", my parents say in unison.

Right here in the moment I had never felt more safe and assured.

Honestly this chapter is important because there isn't going to be a short story of Diyue's kid.

And of course Jay is coming out in it.

So this is really kind of starting the short story I'm writing for Diyue's kid.

I hope you take a chance and read it!!

All the love , Ella xx