26: Arcade

Shen Yue's POV

"He said that to you?", I ask Dylan.

We were sitting on the couch talking and he suddenly brought up something Jay told him a few nights ago.

"Sorry I didn't tell you sooner... i should've , Moon", he apologizes.

I shake my head. "No it's okay.. thank you for telling me , I'm going go talk to him", I say to Dylan and he nods.

I knock on Jay's door.. I hear a faint come in and I do and take a seat on the bed.

He sat in his desk painting. He sets the paint brush in the water cup and turn his chair to look at me.

"Mommy my birthday is coming up..", he begins saying.

"April fifteen.. I know , Jay.. next Saturday... what do you want to do this year for your birthday, my love" ,I ask him.

He takes a deep breathe and closes his eyes.

"I don't want a party mommy.. please don't hate me, but I think I wanna met my biological father, can we go to an arcade... Dylan, Willa, you and .... him", he says with uneasiness.

"Come here, Jay", I pat the spot next to me on the bed for him to take a seat.

He gets up and sits down.

"Mommy... don't hate me for asking to meet him"

I shake my head and pull Jay closer to me and kiss his head and hold him tighter.

"I want you to know that , even though things between your father and I aren't the best that doesn't mean you don't have the right to meet him and get to know him.. you deserve to know him, don't ever apologize for wanting to met him", I say.

"Mommy.. I hated for what he did to you"

"Jay... don't hate him, your father and I may have never worked out and that's fine okay? , you in the other hand don't hate him, maybe get to know him , he's actually a pretty nice man"

It was true ... he was a good man. He may have done me so wrong a long time ago and even recently.. but once upon a time he was one the sweetest guy I had ever meet.

Shen Jay , he deserved this... besides I wasn't ever going to be back together with him , I was happy with someone else.

Even if Jaehyuk and I didn't work out in the end , he gave me Shen Jay.

"I'll get in contact with him, okay"

Jay hugs me tighter.

"Thanks Momma", he thanks me.

I go find Dylan in the living room. He still sitting there watching TV.

I come closer and take a seat on the couch.

"Baby, I need to tell you something", I begin saying.

Dylan grabs the remote and turns the TV and puts his full attention on me.

"What's up, Moon", he says.

"So, Jay wants to meet his dad and I need to go look for him in his office, does it bother you that I'm going to go look for him?", I ask him.

I knew I was going to go look for him for Jay but I needed to know if my boyfriend was okay with me looking for my ex boyfriend.. I know he was the father of my child but I still need to know he was okay with it.

"Of course, this for Jay, I understand, I'm okay with it", he assures me.

He pulls me in closer and hugs me.