40: War Has Begin

Dylan's POV

I had left the safety of being with my family once again.. and it sucked.

I got to the kingdom pretty quick with the help of my aunt.

I told her to stay behind to keep my family safe while I stayed and fought.

I left a bunch of guards on the grounds.. I wanted this to be over once in for all.

With my telekinesis I make the door fly wide open of the throne room.

I find Lunar sitting there laughing.

"Little brother , nice to finally see you face to face", he says.

"Lunar"

"That's me little brother , Lunar Chen, your older brother... you won't win that easily... you see we both have to go through a few different obstacles until we come face to face and fight"

"Enough games Lunar", I say seriously.

He looks at me dead in the eye and smirks.

"I didn't put the obstacles if were up to me, I would've murder your abomination bastard ass long ago, ever heard of the wise ones"

My eyes widen confused by him.

"How could I know about anything, I literally just discovered I was half Gallieon and Half Keshindan, How would I know any else?"

He gasped. "You pour soul"

I roll my eyes.

"So these obstacles, how do we even know when to start them?", I ask him.

"When an wise one shows up, those are help and mentor the next ruler to be fit to rule and all that shit and then in this case they're wanting to see which of us deserves to rule over two planets, honestly could give two shits about that"

"Then why the hell do you want to fight me?"

"You should know why you asshole, I just want to get this over with , to kill you with my bare hands", he says disgustingly.

Soon a middle aged man shows up out of thin air and looks at us.

"Fu Ching, The wisest one of the wise ones , came here myself to see who is worthy of being ruler of the kingdoms Gallieon and Keshidan"

"But why are you so above the rulers?", I ask him.

He smiles. "We founded the civilizations and kingdoms , but didn't necessarily want to rule, we only want what's best and this war between the both worlds to end already.."

"What about my mother and father, why didn't you agree to them being together?"

"Kid, we didn't necessarily hated them together, we liked the idea , but then your beings , like usual , love war and coming between unions, we were devastated when they were slaughtered, we made sure The king served time for that, we didn't murder him , only God can take lives"

"But how come not any people know about you?"

"We only show up more for Gallieons because of how destructive they are.. they've caused more trouble than any Keshidan", His face falls.

"I'm sorry..", I apologize.

I see Lunar next to me roll his eyes.

He pats my back. "Let's do this kids"

He puts a hand on my forehead and then on Lunar's.

"Concentrate on what you most want", I hear him tell us.

"To kill my brother", Lunar says bluntly.

"There will be no killing.. only seeing who's best", the wise one says.

"We'll see about that..", I hear Lunar mumble.

Then I everything goes blank and I'm in white field.

"Hello..", I say.

"I've been waiting for this day",my biological mother says next to me.

I look around and notice were in a field.

A small house is behind her.

"Aph-Mother", I test the word out.

It almost sounded foreign to call someone I had never met my mother.

"My beautiful baby..", she grabs her my face and caresses my cheek.

"Dylan , my beautiful angel", she pulls me into a hug.

Even though I just met her I felt home with her.

Her arms felt so homey and comfort I had only felt with my adoptive mom.

"Where's my father?", I ask her.

"He's inside.. come here let's go.. he's going to be excited to see you, your his spitting image", she grabs my hand in hers and takes me inside.

"Kondo.. come here", she calls for my father.

A man that looked a lot like me but a little older comes in.

He was holding firewood in his hands but when his eyes land on me he drops everything and then runs up to me and pulls me into a hug.

He kisses my head. "Dylan, my son"

"Dad", I say and he hug me even tighter.

"Sit down, let's catch up", he motions me to sit down.

~

A little while later I'm sitting down with a cup of tea in my hands and telling them about my life.

"You're engaged?",my mom says.

I nod. "I also have a son, he's not by blood but to me he is because I love that little boy with all my heart"

"Oh she's also with child", I smile.

"What's her name and the little boys?", my father asks.

"Shen Yue and Shen Jay", I tell them.

"His biological father died a few weeks ago protecting them from my older brother", I say and my face falls.

"Lunar?", My dad face turns serious.

"Yes dad, Lunar, he wants revenge, I don't know what for.."

"Dylan I'm sorry I got you into this mess.. you didn't deserve it..", he apologizes.

"I wanted to go back for him and get him , I didn't want to leave him, he's my son , I love him like I love you, I was going to take him with me his mother wanted to use him to benefit herself basically a solider that was there and people feared her because of him, I wanted better life for him, but it was too late for me, my father had me slaughtered"

I begin feeling pity for my brother ... he wanted revenge but because of how brainwashed his mother had him.

He still could be given a second chance.

"Don't worry dad.. and mom everything will work out, am I actually talking to my parents?"

They nod. "The wise use actual visions , I mean we're living this right now", my mom says.

"As much as I love being here with you guys, I need to finish this and end this war", I say sadly.

"Don't worry go on son", my mom says.

"This was refreshing , I needed this, spend a little time with you both.."

I hug them both.

"We love you take care of your future wife , son and unborn baby, you'll be an amazing ruler"

"I have to go see your brother next.. I hope I can reason with him", my father tells me.

"Goodbye mom and dad", I wave goodbye.

"I love you", I say before I close my eyes and then find myself in a white room again.

So if we think about it Lunar is kind of misunderstood.

But let's keep going..

All the love ,Ella xx