5:Excuse Me... You're From Where Again?

Dylan's POV

I finally get to her home. I decided to instead of knocking , I'd jump the fence and go to backyard.

I jumped the fence and finally make it to the busted pod and get inside it and retrieve the bag.

Before I have time to leave I hear someone scream.

"Who the hell are you!?", and then I'm out cold on the ground.

Shen Yue's POV

I only managed to work for about two hours before I decide to just head home. Anything I did , I remembered the unanswered questions I had that weren't answered.

I drive home and get there pretty quickly. I get inside and don't find Willa or Jay no where in sight.

I see the backyard wide open. My heart sinks and I begin shaking.

Oh... please don't let anything bad happen to them... they're the only people in those world I care about and love.

I open Begin walking to the door slowly and find Willa standing there with a bat with Jay behind her and very familiar someone on the ground.

My eyes widen. "Willa!!", I say before I run to where Dylan was.

Thankfully he was only passed out and still breathing. "You know who he is?", Willa asks.

I nod. "Long story and I don't even know half of it myself", I tell her and the begin explaining the little I knew.

"You mean ... you found him in the ground and then he kissed you when he woke up and spoke weirdly...", Willa says and still looks confused.

"Mommy!!! , he's an alien", Jay yells and begins laughing and I shake my head and pull him close to me.

Dylan groans on the ground and begins slowly waking up. "My gosh ... you creatures have problems hitting others", he begins rubbing his head.

"Why did you come back?", I ask him.

"I needed to get something that would help me get around this planet , that's all ... I mean no harm to your nanny , son or you", he explains.

"Sorry .. I mean you can't blame me , Willa for reacting the way she did", I defend Willa's actions from before.

"I mean ... I didn't really want to involve you anymore into this mess , Shen Yue.. it was a mistake for me to land here and invade your life and I'm sorry", he apologizes.

"All I ask for is answers", I say.

"So are you an alien?", my son speaks from behind me and it causes Dylan to smile and laugh.

"I guess you can say that , small creature of this planet", he says.

My eyes widen. "What exactly do you mean?!"

"What she said", Willa adds.  Dylan stands from the ground finally and dusts himself off before speaking.

"I'm from the planet Keshinda , I'm Prince Dylan Wang Of Keshinda , it if I had lead with that I would've gotten treated differently", he explains.

"Excuse me... you're from where,again?", I ask him.

Dylan sighs. "Guess we should go inside for this one and sit down"

He begins heading inside my home and Willa,Jay and I follow behind.

A Filler but I wanted to update !!

Thanks , for reading.

All the love , Ella