10: Not Again

A/n: The Rose is my new obsession and their song helped me write this chapter especially for Myung Jaehyuk's part.

Shen Yue's POV

After saying Goodnight to Dylan I don't go to sleep so I start my day early.

Catch up in a few missed emails and how things are running in my main store and how construction is going in the other boutique.

The time finally reads 8 am. I get up from my desk and begin getting ready for the day. I wasn't in the mood to dress up but I knew I had to look presentable.

I wore something casual but professional.

After finishing I go to the kitchen and begin getting to coffee ready

After finishing I go to the kitchen and begin getting to coffee ready. But when I go I find Dylan there drinking a cup himself.

"You made coffee?", I ask him.

Dylan looks up and smiles warmly. "Of course it's the least I could do, and I kind of have good hearing and kind of heard you working the rest of the night on your laptop so the least I could do was make you coffee and also breakfast", he moves and gestures towards the breakfast behind him.

He had made biscuits , eggs, bacon and waffles.

"Jay mentioned he loved waffles , so I made homemade waffles", he says.

It was honestly so cute he remembered little details. "Thank you so much , I haven't had anyone made me breakfast in a while besides Willa , but usually she'll buy us and bring some but homemade breakfast from someone else , truly thank you"

"I know how to cook , back in Keshinda , I had a maid whom I watched cooked and begged her to teach me how to cook without my father finding out", Dylan explains.

"That's so nice of her, how old were you when you began learning", I asked him.

"I was fourteen years old. But when I really knew how to make dishes well was at eighteen and here I am at twenty now and can cook really well, I'm really glad I learned , wouldn't want to be another palace brat who didn't know how to anything", he says.

"For being a Prince Of a kingdom , you sure are humble , selfless and to me your really kind , you'll be a great leader someday", I compliment him.

"Thanks , Moon", he says.

"Moon?", I ask him. How did he know my name meant Moon in English.

"After we cleaned , Shen Jay and I were in his bedroom and he was telling me that your Chinese and that you moved to America and learned the language pretty quick , and that your name means Moon in English and was telling me a lot about you", Dylan laughs.

That little boy. He was trying to set Dylan and I up. He was plotting away and doing things. I bet his first step was to tell Dylan all about me. That smart matchmaking little boy.