17: Perfect Date

Shen Yue's POV

When I come home , I find my room exactly how he described it.

Here it would be taken as a form of we're making love tonight but he said back where he's room this is a way a man shows gratitude and asks a girl out on a date.

Men in his planet really go all out. Damn I should've just moved over there a long time ago and found Dylan.

Friday , just two days away and he was going to take me out. Why was I freaken excited about this date , oh my gosh.

I throw myself on my bed and inhale the scent that filler my room, red roses.

I smiled to myself, at thought of Dylan Wang. He was so kind and I loved how much he cared about me and my son.

His relationship with my son was adorable and it was as if they'd known each other since forever and he was his dad.

How had I only known Dylan for a short while and felt these strong feelings towards him... I couldn't begin to comprehend why but I knew i shouldn't fight with myself and these emotions because I could tell Dylan was the type of man that kept his word.

~

Friday, all day at work while I was preparing things to open the new store all I could think about was later tonight.

We did he have plan?

In comes in through the shop doors , Willa without Jay.

"Where's Jay?", I ask her.

"Dylan took him to the park and then took him to the zoo, he said he wanted to spend the day with Jay and the evening with you, even called in, he asked if I could watch Jay in the evening and of course I agreed , because Dyshen", she says and takes a seat on the ground.

"He did all that", I ask her and she nods.

Willa chuckles. "He's a keeper", she tells me.

"Indeed he is, what's a Dyshen", I ask her remembering her mentioning something of Dyshen.

Willa rolls her eyes. "I came up with Dyshen and Jay said Diyue, since Dylan's nickname is Didi, or whatever , so it could be either or , and it's your couples name, or ship name", she explains.

My eyes widen, a ship what?

"A ship name,is the desire by other people who see two people who like eachother and want them to be together and be endgame", she goes and explains the definition of ship but makes me wonder what endgame means, now.

She shakes her head in disappointment. "You need to be in more fandoms"

"Oh you were fangirl talking just now", I say.

"Yes I was, and fam I'm in so many fandoms , it's no damn joke, I stan so many people", she wipes the fake sweat from her forehead.

"If your into many fandoms why don't you get out of them", I suggest.

She gasps. "Excuse me , when I say I stan these people , I stan them , no matter what, I love them so much and admire them"

"Okay , Fangirl , so what did you really come for besides fangirl talk", I ask her.

"See the new shop, duh", she unlocks her phone and begins playing music.

Willa Williams , everyone... professional fangirl and her love of music, especially Kpop bands.

"Are you playing , BTS , again?"

"My loves, especially Jimin and J-Hope", she looks around the and begins taking in the view.