53: Wang Myung Shen Jay

Dylan's POV

We had gone back home finally and in process of me adopting Jay as my child legally all that we needed was to have the paper work to come in that said Jay was my son.

"You mean to tell I'm going to be your son officially!?", Jay says and jumps up and down.

"Definitely , even though you always were from the start, Buddy", I assure him.

"Dad can I hold Yangi, but with your help, I don't want to drop him..."

I nod and hand him Yangi and help him hold him.

"Dad,I wasn't sure if I should ask this but , is my biological's father name on it too, I feel like if I have it I'll have a part of him with me"

"Don't worry your legal name now will be Wang Myung Shen Jay", I tell him.

His eyes widen. "I have a long name , my gosh"

"So are you going to watch over your little brother!", I ask him.

"That isn't even a question, I love Yangi so much... he literally loves me and I love him... I can't wait to be an even bigger brother when we get older and be there for him"

I press a kiss to Jay's head. "You're amazing you know that buddy..."

"So dad , I want to get in touch with every single side of me, when I spent time Hyuk, he always told me he was Korean and Chinese... so I'll learn Korean... Chinese I already know , I also want to learn Keshidan, Grandma Moonlight said she's taking off that spell and well , it makes me want to learn it more"

"Why are you so smart for your age, Jay", I ruffle his hair.

"I told you I never had friends at school", his face falls.

His eyes begin glowing. He Astions side.

I wondered if Myung Jaehyuk knew about that side of him.

Jay was going to get all the answers when he turned eighteen.

Moon arrived and she was holding an envelope in hers hands.

"I hope you know Jay, that no matter what , no paper defines that Dylan is your dad", she says to him.

I grab Yangi and hold him and Jay stands up.

"You now are Dylan's official son even though you always were!!"

Jay cheers up and down and then attacks me in a hug.

"Dad, I officially am a Wang", he says happily.

I embrace him. "You always were a Wang and my son Jay, and always will be my buddy for life"

A filler before the last chapter and epilogue 😭😭😭

All the love , Ella xx