11: Moon Shen , You deserve to be celebrated

Shen Yue's POV

My twenty second birthday was in exactly one week. After Jay was born I stopped making my birthday a big deal and only made his a big deal.

I was at work today and decided to actually work and not keep everyone on check like I usually did.

When I got a phone call. I grab my phone from my pocket and check who's calling.

My father. "Yue,Yue!!", he says cheerfully.

"Bà!! , how are things ?", I ask him. "Pretty well, Shen Yue he won't give up", my father referred to Myung Jaehyuk.

I sign. Why did he did he want to look for me now ? , why wouldn't he just leave me. He left me anyway. He made it known he thought I was a person who slept around and that my baby wasn't his.

"Don't tell him anything dad, never tell him anything about me or where I am, not even how I'm doing", I say frustrated.

He had the nerve and audacity to keep bugging my dad about me. Screw you, Myung Jaehyuk.

"I think I might come down next week for your birthday", my dad changes the subject.

"That'd be great Bà, I miss you and I bet Jay will be happy he's finally going meet you", I say happily.

"Great I'll book a flight in a couple days , see you soon", my father says and hangs up.

I smile , I had something to finally look forward to and it was seeing my dad for the first time, in four years.

Dylan's POV

I sat in the living room with Jay. We had just ate a meal I had cooked.

"Wow Dylan, your cooking is so good", Jay says as he holds his belly.

"You liked it?", I ask him and Jay happily nods.

"That's good that you liked it bud", I smile at ruffle his hair and Jay huffs in annoyance.

I learned that he hated when people touched his hair because it messed up his styled hair.

"Dylan , my mom's birthday is coming up", Jay suddenly says.

Ahhh , this again. He spoke about Shen Yue at least once when we spent time together. I really didn't mind him talking about her, hearing about things Shen Yue did with her son was actually nice to hear , the way Jay spoke about her and what sacrifices she made that Jay said he thought she didn't notice but he did , I loved hearing about.

She was one of a kind. The two weeks I had known her and Jay felt as if I had known them my whole life.

They were great people. "When's her birthday ?", I ask him.

"February twenty seven , she'll be twenty two, is she too old for you Dylan?", Jay says.

I shake my head. "No I actually like older woman , but as much as you want me to date your mom , I don't think it'll happen"

"Why", Jay sits up suddenly and looks at me.

"I'm runaway buddy and eventually I'll have to go back to Keshinda and leave this planet", I sadly say.

"But you can stay here with us , you don't have to back anymore ,Dylan"

"Let me tell you a story,Shen Jay", I tell him and he looks at me giving me his full attention.

How do you tell a kid a story of someone being slaughtered in a kid way.

"A long time ago in my planet , a woman fell in love with a man and they were from two different planets, he was from the planet Gallieon and she was from the planet Keshinda.. they're names were Aphrodite Wang and Kondo Chen", I begin saying.