30: "dad"

I dedicated this one to my sister's four year old son, whom I adore so much.

I love that little boy with my whole heart... I'm not even joking.

Shen Jay is heavily inspired by my nephew who is practically my son.. I love him ,anyway carry on..

Also shout to my sissy maria-winchester79 for having such an amazing son.. whom I adore and love.

Also I partially based Yue's character off her. So yeah

Shen Yue's POV

The next day I'm woken by Willa speaking to her boyfriend.

"I miss you so much", Willa struggles to say in Korean.

"I do too, I've only seen you once and it hurt being apart", the guy said to her.

"I'll talk soon, I have to go now , I'll be there soon when we have time off", he assures her.

"Bye Babe", I hear her say.

"Dating an idol is so difficult but totally worth it, because it's Park Jimin", she says to herself.

I stifle a laugh because I still had my eyes closed pretending to be asleep.

"SHEN YUE!!", she screams and then I'm attacked with a pillow.

"Was that Park Jimin, I totally didn't hear much only the ending, you guys are gross in a cute way", I say.

"Well I don't judge how much you love Dylan do I, let me be, you and Dylan are always so clingy with one another", she argues.

"So was it him?", I change the subject and she only nods.

A smile is evident in her face now.

"I'm glad you found someone that makes you happy", I tell her.

"Me too, my best friend deserved to be happy with the right guy", she tells me.

Being the emotional person I am, tears threaten to fall.

I take a deep breathe and try holding it and only smile.

"I'm going to hug you now, because it's been forever since we've hugged", I say and the wrap my arms around her.

She laughs. "Shen Yue, you and that kid deserved that guy in your lives, he's the man you've always wanted even though you didn't ask for him... he came into your life and made you happy"

I nod agreeing.

~

A little while later I get home from Willa's house and find Dylan sitting in the living room.

"Where's Jay?", I ask him.

"He's currently drawing and said he needed some alone time for it and i gave him some space", he explains and I nod.

I set my bag down and then immediately take a seat next to him and cuddle into him and breathe in his scent.

Immediately I felt home. Dylan and Jay were my home and my everything in this world and I had never thought I would be able to say that about another man again.

Dylan begins stroking my hair and plays with it.

"Jay's been acting weird around me, Moon", Dylan began saying.

I stand up and look up at him.

"What do you mean?", I ask him.

"He usually is so close with me and hasn't said much to me, only age breakfast and then ran off to his room and has been there for two hours , I don't know if I did something to offend him , but I kinda hurts that he's been talking to me, I love that kid", Dylan says and his face falls.