31: Arrival

River's POV

I landed right in the destination where Caesar put in thingy on the pod.

I looked around. I was in front of some home or something.

Thank God this wasn't a crash landing.

This looked much different of course than Keshinda.

It had been years since I had last had step foot in earth.

Since I was only sixteen and had graduated high school and my friends wanted to take a trip and we decided on this planet.

So much had changed since then of course.

I get off the pod and rub my belly protectively.

This home looked like it had pod landed here before.. so this must be the exact place Dylan landed in.

I just couldn't believe I was here , where my brother had been living for the last almost five months.

Just my luck the sky was dark so it meant they were asleep.

So I'd have to wait till morning until they'd wake up and find me here.

Dylan's POV

A chill was what I felt as I found myself back home and looked around.

So much chaos was going and many people had rallies going on and so many signs of how I was nothing but a weak link and not fit to be ruler of Keshinda.

I gulped.

"I'm not even fit to be ruler... I left because I was too scared to form an alliance by getting married with the enemy", I say to myself.

I bump into a young woman and she smiles warmly at me.

She slowly touches my cheek and For some odd reason it feels familiar.

"you don't know who I am, but one day , you'll know and you will do great things some day, I love you so much, you'll unite Keshinda and Gallieon", she caresses my cheek and then kisses my cheek and smiles.

She was beautiful young woman and I just wondered who she was and why she felt so familiar.

"What's your name?", I ask her.

"You'll find out soon, I'm your mother", she says and then walks away.

I shake my head as I watch her go. "My mother passed away and I was there when it happened , you look nothing like her!!"

The young woman only turns around and laughs.

"Goodbye now"

I wake in instant and look around and notice I'm still home next to Moon.

She had legs tangled with mine and slowly get up to not wake her and not at time in the nightstand.

One thirty two in the morning. I should probably go make sure Jay is okay.

I know Moon is safe, but also need to make sure my son is too.

I slowly leave the room and slowly walk to Jay's room.

I find him sleeping cuddling a whale stuffed animal I had bought him recently.