19: Kidnapped

Warnings: mentions of abuse , Blood and so on, if you're not comfortable with these topics please don't read and skip over it.

Thank you ♥️

Dylan's POV

I was working when suddenly I begin feeling this strange weird feeling.

I brush it off and think of it as just not getting enough sleep the night before.

I had gotten this dream or whatever the heck it was again... but it wasn't of that Aphrodite Wang person... it was about Moon.

She was tied up and in danger. I shook the feeling off after I woke up and checked on her and found her sound asleep in her room.

I finish fixing the last book in the shelf. "Dylan, such an amazing job , you can leave early today , thank you for all your hard work"

I smile warmly at Mrs.Johnson. She was the sweet , nice , kind , old lady.

"Thank you so much", I thank her.

I take my phone out of my pocket and decide to text Yue. I had no idea why I couldn't get this weird sensation that something wasn't right.

Yue , everything okay ?, I type the message and hit send.

I just had to know if she was fine.

Third Person POV

Shen Yue woke up in a nasty ,smelly, room and in front a bunch of men all around her.

One caught her attention. He was sitting in wheel chair and he looked at her with so much anger and disgust and she wondered why.

She had never seen that man in her life.

"Who the hell are you", she confidently asks.

No stupid kidnappers could ever get to her.

"Why don't we ask your boy toy", he says to her and let's out a menacing chuckle.

Her eyes widen , he couldn't have known Dylan , he had just gotten to the planet not to long ago.

The man standing next to him who has an eye patch on one eye gets closer to Shen Yue and grabs her by the hair.

"Stupid , clueless , whore", he spits and slaps Shen Yue hard.

Shen Yue winces at the pain she felt on her right cheek but shrugged it off.

"You piece of shits , I really don't have any idea what you're talking about", she spats.

"Myung Jaehyuk put me in this wheel chair", the man in the wheel chair speaks up from behind them.

"My ex boyfriend who I have nothing to do with anymore , can you leave me out of it , we don't have that kind of relationship anymore"

"We know you don't but we know you mean a lot to Myung Jaehyuk, and we'll make him pay for ever putting me in this wheel chair", the man angrily says.

Shen Yue rolls her eyes which causes for the man with eye patch to hit her once, twice.

"Stop", the man in wheel chairs orders the man with eye patch to stop and he does.

"I'm Lee Ping and your ex lover put me in this chair , he drank all the time and one day out of no where he started a bar fight with me for no reason , took out his anger on me, and we fought , it ended by me getting pushed through a glass window and basically ended up paralyzed from the waist down"

"He'd go on and on about how Daddy dearest and mommy found out he was dating a normal girl and they told him if he didn't break up with you , they make you suffer the consequences and your family for staying with him", he adds.

She let the information sink in.

He was telling me her the truth ?

"Why does that matter , besides your lying about it he doesn't give a shit about me he dropped me as soon as...",She stops herself she couldn't exactly mention her son.

"Your boy , don't worry we'll leave him out of his father's mess, poor kid had bad luck already with the father he has", he said and shakes his head disapprovingly.

Shen Yue still thought of what the man said about Myung Jaehyuk.

He was forced to break up with her?

It stil didn't justify how big a dick he was towards her when they spoke again.

She frowns and cursed Myung Jaehyuk... she seriously was annoyed she got involved in this mess.

The man with the eye patch comes near her this time with a phone on his hand.

"Myung Jaehyuk, this woman is being held captive because of a mistake you made four years ago",he says with a cloth covering his mouth so he sounded less like himself.

He looks over at one of the other guys and the guy nods and comes closer to Shen Yue yanking her by the hair to the ground.

The man begins kicking her in the stomach multiple times.

The man with eye patch points the camera at them and then he holds his hand up demanding him to stop and he does.

Shen Yue is left on the ground in pain ,She coughs up blood which the man records and the faces the camera to the ground.

"If you don't want us to hurt her more come to directions we'll provide and alone ... we want you to pay for your actions", he says stops recording.

Shen Yue on the other hand begin feeling so weak and it caused her to completely knock out because of all the pain she felt all over her body.

Myung Jaehyuk POV

I was sitting in my house looking through all these emails when I stumbled across one that caught my eye.

Urgent: or she'll die.

My eyes widen and instantly clicked on it. The email has a video on it.

I click it and Shen Yue appears heavily bruised on the face.

This must be a prank , it wasn't true.

"Myung Jaehyuk, this woman is being held captive because of a mistake you made four years ago", a muffled voice says.

A man appears and yanks her by the hair and the begins kicking her... and every second I watch I grow angrier.

After a while he stops kicking her and leaves then the camera is pointed to the ground and the man speaks again.

"If you don't want us to hurt her more come to directions we'll provide and alone ... we want you to pay for your actions", he says and the video ends.

The email had information attached to it and I instantly grab my phone and write it down.

How the hell do I call and inform them about Shen Yue.

I dial Shen Yue number my assistant provided me with and hoped someone would find it answer it.

"Who is this", a female voice asks.

"This Myung Jaehyuk", I answer her.

"Why are you calling, Shen Yue?", she says disgustingly.

So Shen Yue informed her about me ,great.

"I know you must hate me whoever you are but Shen Yue was kidnapped"

"You're lying", the girl says in denial in what I just said.

"No I'm not lying", I inform her.

This was all my fault and I hated myself that she was kidnapped because of me.