41: War Has Begin (2/2)

I can't stress enough how fitting that song is for this chapter.

Especially towards the end of it.

Dylan's POV

The room was white and then suddenly people dead were around me.

A porcelain white Shen Yue , Jay , Caesar, River and even Myung Jaehyuk appear.

Then my biological parents and adoptive parents.

And then my brother Lunar.

"You're an abomination... you're worthless, you were only born for this, to ruin everything you touched", they repeated.

Right there and then I knew right now it was me facing my deepest fears.

And this was my number one fear.. not being enough.

"You're a freak", said my adoptive father.

"Stop it , father , I am not", I hit the shadow and it vanishes.

"Dylan.. you're only hurting Jay, the baby and I , you're not even meant to be with us , you'll only hurt us.."

"I promise I'll protect you guys, you mean the world to me", I yell then they vanish.

"A worthless human like me died because of you", Myung Jaehyuk says.

And then vanished too.

"I don't want you near my kid, or wife or me", Caesar says holding my sister protectively one hand on her bump.

"You're the reason we died", my father says and spits on me.

Then he vanished too.

I breathe in and out and focus on using my full potential and not just a little.

"STOP IT , THIS ISNT REAL, IN THE PAST I BELIEVED I WASN'T ENOUGH , BUT IM MORE THAN ENOUGH, IM DYLAN WANG, SON OF KONDO CHEN AND APHRODITE WANG, I AM HALF GALLIEON AND HALF KESHINDAN, I AM NOT AN ABOMINATION, I AM WORTH A LOT AND I AM MEANT TO UNITE TWO KINGDOMS AND THATS WHAT I'LL DO", I scream at the top of my lungs.

And then the room goes white again.

And my eyes open and I see the wise one in front me.

He smiles. "You're the fastest I've seen , your time was five minutes kid, I'm Byeol", He extends his hand for me to take.

I take it and stand.

I see my brother still laying on the ground.

We were both standing when the obstacles started but now on the ground.

"Byeol, what happens after this", I ask him.

"You fight until one of you wins and whoever does will be the new ruler", he explains.

~

Three hours go by and Lunar finally wakes.

He was breathing heavily and he looked scared. His eyes softened a lot.

This was the most sincere and soften I had seen him.

I felt sorry for him. I extended my hand for him to take but he doesn't take it.

He stands on his own.

"Let's get this over with.. I just want my revenge on that abomination", his eyes go hard again.

"You're allowed to use powers but not where you murder each other.. if that happens , I won't let you rule no matter if you win", Byeol says.

"And.. go"

At first it's all punches and kicks.

I tried not going to hard on him because I never had the intention in killing him.

Even if he wanted revenge.

"What too scared to use your power? , you stupid bastard"

We begin using our powers.

"You know something , bastard, my father left me at the age five.. I was only a child.. he left me for your mom", Lunar then moved an item and throws at me.

It manages to hit me and hard.

"He left my mother.. he never loved her but why was that my fault?", tears were now streaming down his face.

"But why is this my fault?", i say wiping the blood of my lip.

"Isn't it obvious by now? , your product of their true love , he never loved my mom, he only had me because he needed an heir, but with your mom he actually loved her and was willing to leave me.."

"father told me she didn't love you, she wanted you as her solider, to protect her and everyone feared her.. he wanted to go back and get you but he was slaughtered", I explain.

His hand is on my neck and he begins squeezing me and I feel the air begin to slowly leave me.

I push him gently with my telekinesis and he lands on the ground.

I walk over and find him sobbing.

"I was never loved.. I hate everything Dylan , I don't know what love is, I'm sorry, I don't know why I tried hurting you, you're my little brother.. I'm meant to protect you, And I didn't even believe father when he said that to me, but having two people tell me the exact thing only confirms it for me... I only wanted my revenge , that's all I had been living for until I was put to deep sleep and woken when you were eighteen.. I'm sorry"

"You're not an abomination, your worth a lot little brother and if anyone deserves the throne , it's you", he adds.

I get on my knees and pull him in for a hug.

"I don't deserve that", he tells me.

"You have never felt real love big brother, how about you start by repairing everything you did in both kingdoms", I suggest.

"I'm glad this happened between the both of you", Byeol says from behind us.

"Dylan will bring peace , and you both rule each kingdom", he adds.

" but first you need to of course prove yourself"

"And I will", Lunar says.

We stand up and smile at one another.

"I'm sorry again", he apologizes.

"I forgive you , Lunar, now how about you prove it so you can go and rule Gallieon", I pay his shoulder and he nods.

I didn't want to give Lunar a shitty ending because he didn't deserve it.

Myung Jaehyuk deserved better but things just have to happen

All the love , Ella xx