46: A Day With Jay

Dylan's POV

Jay had been pretty shaken up the day before so Yue and I had agreed on spending the whole day with him to make him feel better.

We were sitting at an ice cream shop Jay was licking away his vanilla cone , while Yue and I shared a sundae.

"I know this isn't very appropriate mom and dad but I think we should give my father .. um a ... funnel", Jay asks.

I'm sure he had meant to say funeral.

"I think we should head to earth next week and us take care of everything", I suggest.

Yue nods agreeing. "Definitely"

"Mom, I'm really hoping you have a boy so I can have someone to play with and teach things to"

"You guys think my sibling will have powers too?", he asks.

"Maybe so, I mean I have powers so it's a possibility"

"Dad, I'm scared, what if I go crazy..", he says fearfully.

I shake my head. "You'll never go crazy, I'll help you, We night not have the same problems, but I'll help you always and be there for you"

We stand up and finish the last of our ice cream.

"What do you want to do now, bud", I ask him.

"How about.. we go to the aquarium, we haven't done that in ages,do you guys have sea life here?"

"Definitely but not your average sea life but at least it'll be fun , right?!"

"I remember it was basically you and mom's secret date", Jay teases.

"Hey Jay , aren't you only four ?"

"Dad remember I told you my way beyond my age..kids bully me for it back home"

Shen Yue eyes widen next to me.

"School!! , he hasn't gone in forever.. he is only about to go to the Kindergarten but he was in preschool"

"He'll be fine, he can go to school here, he'll fit in better especially now that he has powers", I assure her.

"You're right Dylan", she smiles warmly.

~

After the aquarium, then the park and then eating out it's finally time to go back home and relax.

"I'm happy we did this with Jay , Dylan , he looked much better and happier"

"Definitely helped him loads.." I lay down and pull her into my arms cuddling her.

"Dylan .. you're getting crowned soon"

"Yeah.. and that means you'll be ruling next to me.. I was thinking after we get married , I officially want to adopt Jay as my son and declare him prince of Keshindan and apparently now Gallieon"

"God, I love you , Dylan"

"I do too, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, if I'm honest you changed my life for the better and I wouldn't have it any other way", I press a kiss on her cheek.

"Dylan.. fuck.. me", she unexpectedly says and it catches me off guard.

Because was filler chapter because the next chapter is going to be smutty... and it might be shitty..

But Diyue..

Also I realized I've made so many mistakes on this book I need to go fix..

Thanks for the support always,

All the love , Ella xx