16: Secret Date

A/n: honestly it slipped my freaken mind to say who plays Willa

Emma Stone as Willa Willams

Shen Yue's POV

Monday came soon enough and Jaehyuk thankfully hadn't attempted to contact me and I hoped it stay that way.

By Tuesday things were starting to really get back to normal minus Dylan's small little cute gestures. He started putting these little notes in my bag that had these compliments on them.

They made me so happy and I looked toward to them because they honestly brightened my day.

The new store that had been in construction was nearly finished after months of hard work and I was finally going to go and check it out to see if was satisfied with how everything turned out.

Everything looked exactly as I had pictured in my head and I loved how well it all turned out

Suddenly I feel my phone ring again in my pocket ,it's the house phone. It's either Jay or Willa.

I smile. "Hello", I greet whoever is calling me.

"Hey precious , I have an amazing idea , Jay always says he really wants to go to the aquarium and I was thinking, we should go tomorrow, what do you think", Dylan chirps.

"I got a few things after this but afterward I'm totally down to spend time with Jay and you", I say happily.

"Great!! , I can't wait I'll get myself ready and of course Jay I'll get him ready", he lets me know.

"Perfect see in a bit",I say before hanging up.

Dylan's POV

I was in my room , today I had off from work. Writing another note to slip into Shen Yue's bag.

Then suddenly the door to the room opens revealing Willa.

"Oh my gosh", she says and jumps up and down.

My eyes widen and I'm so confused as to why she was so happy.

"Shen Jay said Yue and you were a thing and totally didn't believe him but this morning we spied on you and saw you slip in a note and then when Yue opened it she smiled and we put two and two together, so spill it Wang , are you two dating", she playfully shoves me.

I smile warmly and not say a single word , Shen Yue and I said we'd take things slow... but did she say I wasn't allowed to say anything.

 but did she say I wasn't allowed to say anything