43:Little Bit Of Heaven

Warning: slight smut

Dylan's POV

Finally we're all in the kingdom and stayed in my former chambers.

I slept in my old room with Shen Yue.

Jay stayed in the room next door that super closed by.

She lay in my arms as I embraced her. I kissed her bare shoulder and then slowly leave a trail of kisses.

Until I reach her jaw and then I press my lips against hers.

And to my surprise she kisses back and pulls away quickly.

She straddles me and then begins to do the unexpected..

She rubs herself against me. This was just torture... she was rubbing herself and I didn't even get to fully feel her.

"Yue, I want to fully feel you, honey, I haven't had you in a while and I want you", I say to her.

She doesn't say anything and removes her shirt leaving her bare.

My hungry eyes roam her naked chest and instantly grow hard at the sight of her.

I flip us over and now she lays on the bed while I was on top.

"Let me take care of you", I say and she hums.

I take one of her breast and put in my mouth and begin sucking it.

A moan escapes her lips and then she covers it embarrassed.

I take her hand off her mouth.

"Honey , today there's no sweet sex , today I want to fuck you hard and rough, I want to hear you scream my name at the top of your lungs.. but that'll have to wait", I stand up and walk over to the restroom.

She comes into the restroom still bare from chest.

"Dylan Wang! , how dare you tease me that way, you turned me on and leave!!", She says annoyed.

"We gotta wait till later baby when we won't get interrupted.. let's shower and start our day , today I'm taking you out and we spend a day together , we haven't done that in forever", I strip out of my shirt and then my underwear.

Shen Yue stares at me and bites her.

"Pay backs a bitch..", she only says and then grabs my dick.

She rubs it up and down.. I throw my head back feeling pure pleasure by her just touching me.

"Do you deserve to be sucked or not.. I think not.. you teased me, so that's all you get, a quick handjob", she teasingly says and smirks and strips the rest of her clothing and gets in the shower.

I smirk and get in the shower.

"It's only seven am right now, everyone will be asleep for another hour , so.. lay down for me..", I say.

"But we're in the shower", she protested.

"We have no room", she tries again.

I shake my head. "This shower is huge.. now do as your told baby, or I'll spank your ass"

( I will not write about that because I am no good at writing that yet I barely can write smut , but that is just something I'm not comfortable writing yet..
So we'll skip it)

Her eyes remain shut.

"What's wrong baby?", I ask her.

"That felt so good Dylan.. I was literally on cloud nine"

"I told you baby", I say and wink.

"Let's finish showering now", she says and stands up.

~