47: Give It To Me

⚠️ Warning: I'm finally writing smut ... and excuse if it's shit..

I asked my sister for a few suggestions since she's written smut before and this is my first time doing it.( I felt awkward asking I'm innocent okay 😭)

Also selfish promo for her...

You should go check out her works :

• The professor ( Diyue smut for you nasties, myself included😂)

•Puzzle pieces (Updates are coming , I asked for y'all ;) )

•Diyue one shots

Anyway... carry on reading!!

Dylan's POV

"Dylan.. fuck.. me", she unexpectedly says and it catches me off guard.

I cough loudly and grow red. "You mean like us to have sex?"

She rolls her eyes playfully. "Yes you know.. us wrapped together in one, basically your dick inside my pussy.. I'm so wet", she vulgarly says.

I gulp.. was she being dominant...

"I'm so horny, I want you so bad", she tugs at my shirt.

Her small hands are inside my shirt soon and she roaming my bare chest.

Until her hands land right on my clothed dick.

She rips the shirt open and smirks. "Oh gosh.."

"Do you want to feel how wet I am for you...", she then grabs my hand and guides to her panties under her dress.

She then slides them down with her own hand and then sets my bare hand on her wet throbbing pussy.

I gulp feeling how wet she was.. why was I suddenly so nervous.. we've done this before.

Maybe it was the different side to her.. she showed me a dominant side.

"Decide... I suck you off or you taste me?", she suggest.

"How about both", I say more confidently.

She then removes my hand which was still on her wet pussy.

And then removes the rest of her clothing and lays down and spreads her legs.

The view in front of me was her throbbing wet core.. and just the sight of made me hard.

"You dirty girl, I'm going to enjoy this .. especially because you caught me off guard", I smirk.

I decide to not take my clothes off to torture the fuck out of her.

Without I warning my tongue goes right in her and she moans loudly..

Her hands find my hair and she pulls on it which turns me on even more..

"Dylan", she moans and bucks her hips forward.

Her hips slowly begin moving and I feel her slowly want to come undone.

I remove my mouth from her before she can and smirk.

"Dylan, you didn't even finish..", she whines.

I smirk. "I know , it's time for you to get punished.. for teasing me and catching me off guard.. I'm going to spank you and then fuck you hard... I'm going to go give it to you hard"

I turn her around and then my hand is on her bare ass.

I rub it and then spank her once , twice and three times.

Her ass is red by the third time.. and I smile , satisfied.

"Now be a good a girl and stay still I'm going to fuck you now and you won't be able to walk"

I get up from the bed and removes the rest of my clothing.

I enter her from behind and then slowly begin moving.

I grab her growing her in my hand and yank earning a moan from her.

"Dylan... go faster", she demands.

She didn't have to tell me twice.. I pick up the pace.

I feel pure pleasure and throw my head back and moan loudly.

"Shen Yue, it feels amazing..", I take myself out of her and then spank her and turn her around.

I enter her without a warning again..

I go faster and faster and her nails dig at my back.

I bit my lip. "Ahh fuck"

"Dylan... I- I am close", she tells me.

I nod. "Me too, honey"

And then just like that we both come undone.

Panting I fall to the other side of the bed.

I look at her and notice her cheeks were slightly red... meaning she flustered.

"Are you blushing?", I ask her.

She covers her face in the blanket. "I totally not , Dylan"

"Was I too rough on you honey?"

She shakes her head under the blanket.. annoyed I remove it from her face.

I pull her into my bare chest her breast on my bare chest.

"Dylan... were naked.. and it's weird.. I-"

"Why are you suddenly so flustered.."

"I think I liked having it rough... maybe we should do it every so often.. but the time .. let me finish being dominant with you..", she buries her face in my neck.

"You know what.. maybe I will.. but remember that time you rode me... it was heaven seeing you on top of me moaning and your boob were just moving t-"

"Dylan... lets just not talk about that, I get flustered talking about sex...", she says quickly.

She was fucken adorable and beautiful... and this woman was all mine.

"Trust me I know and it's so cute to me still after knowing you for less than a year , I know every little thing about you.. I thought you had to be with someone for years to know you want to marry them but with you it only look less than one year... your my soulmate",I pressed my lips against hers.

Our lips move against each other and than we pull away and then we sit there hugging.

I smirk and then lay down and keep her on top of me.

"How about we let you be dominant today, are you up for round two.. I just remembered your pregnant and when you start showing we won't be able to do much of this"

Her flustered face goes away completely and she stands up and comes back with a whip in her hands.

"You've had your fun spanking me.. now it's my turn to do it my way..", she slowly moves the whip against my bare skin and I gulp.

Holy shit.. I think things just took a twist.

Hello fellow readers , I hope as your reading this your having a good..

Here's a smutty chapter for you nasties..

I'm sorry if it's shit..

Anyway, all the love, Ella xx