4: Crash Landing In The Unknown

The crash was surely unexpected and Dylan obviously didn't expect it at all.

Dylan eyes begin to open. He looked around and noticed there was a home right in front of him.

Dylan open the broken and busted pod and got out of it. He felt sore all over his body and examined his arms and saw a few bruises and cuts and he bet his face was the same.

He ran his finger through his purple hair as he begin walking to home. He noticed it wasn't locked and thankfully slipped in.

It hurt to walk with every step he took and breathe it hurt. The crash must've really hurt him. He managed to close the door behind him and with each step he grew weaker and more tired.

Before Dylan knew it he passed out.

Shen Yue's POV

My alarm rang loudly and I groan as I get up.... I was super exhausted and tired but I had to keep going for my baby boy.

I rub my eyes and get up from my bed and head to the restroom and wash my teeth ,hands and face.

After I pay my face dried I begin getting ready quickly. I do my makeup lightly and dress quickly.

I was in a rush this morning to go check over where they were building the business and go over things with the worker that was in charge of the project

I decided to wake Jay up and Willa start his day early with whatever she had planned. I was kind of in a rush but had a few minutes to spare so I could have some time with my son.

Jay's room was a bit far from mine but not too far. So I get out of my room and begin walking to his room to wake him up.

I get his day started for Willa and we'd have breakfast together and talk. I love having talks with my son. Especially in the morning , not to brag but my baby boy was too smart for his own good.

I begin walking over to Jay's bedroom when I suddenly trip over something big and long.

"Ouch", I hiss as I grab my leg. It was pretty bad fall and it hurt a bit.

I hoped I didn't bruise. I look over and see a bruised man on the floor.

His complexion was breath taking despite the bruises he had on his face. His hair was dark purple shade and made him look more attractive.

My eyes widen as I scowl myself. Why was I checking out a random stranger that was on the ground and how the hell did that random stranger get on the ground in the first place?!

And more importantly how the fuck did he get into my home?!?!

"Fucken shit", I tell at the top of my lungs.

It causes the man to jolt awake from his slumber.

My eyes widen and I begin feeling suddenly scared and shake a bit. What if he's a weirdo and wants to take advantage of me... he could do his worse and my son was just in the other room.

Unable to move I stay still. "I'am saorry.... ia daidn't maean tao baarge ian laike , Ia oawe yaou aan aapology", the man begins speaking to me in some unknown language I had zero clue what it meant.

I'm left even more clueless then before. The man notices and begins getting closer. For some odd reason I didn't move a single muscle.

He suddenly smashes his lips against mine and quickly kisses me. I finally react and begin pushing him off me and the guy pulls away and moves a bit away from me.

"I'm sorry for barging into your home and for kissing you , in order for me to understand you.. I have to make contact ..", he explains to me.

"Who are you ? And what's your name?", I ask him ignoring the fact that he just kissed me a few seconds ago.

"I'm a runaway", he simply says which leaves me even more confused than before.

"Excuse me?", I ask him.

He rolls his eyes at me. "I'm runaway that's all you have to know", he says again.

He attempts to stand up but groans each time he attempts to get up. Without saying a word I help the man and guide him all the way to my couch.

"Dylan", he mutters. My eyebrow raises at his answer.

"My name", he explains and I simply nod at him. He grunts and his breathing grows heavier.

"Dylan why are you bruised", I ask him.

"Crashed", he says and then his eyes begin to shut but he tries to fight it.

When his eyes shut I'm left scared and run to my room and grab my phone and dial for an ambulance to get here, after I call them I make sure Dylan has a pulse.

I touch his wrist and fell a very weak pulse that's barley there. I begin to panic.

"Don't die", I say to him as I wait for the ambulance to get over here.

Dyshen !!!!! Finally interacting, yes , it's what I live for.

I know all of you were waiting for this and I know I was too.

Hope y'all enjoyed.

All the love ,Ella