34:Learning The Truth(1/2)

Yang Yang as Lunar Chen

Yang Yang as Lunar Chen... you'll find out this chapter who he is exactly

 you'll find out this chapter who he is exactly

Li Bing Bing as Moonlight Chen( the sorceress)

I forgot to cast who was playing here , I apologize in advance.

Dylan's POV

I'm left speechless listening to Moonlight's words.

What did she mean?!

"Quit thinking about Dylan,you're a freaken Chen, please excuse the word I'll be using right now, you're a bastard!"

"What that hell do you mean!!, my parents are King Bolin Wang and Queen Changying Wang and I was born to them twenty years ago!!", I begin panicking.

She was lying!! , she had to be, everything I had known was true.

"I'm not lying to you, take a seat boy, you're aunt is talking to you", she scolds and I'm left confused.

Aunt?

What that hell did she mean!!

"I'm not going to actually tell you, you're going to see everything, every single thing and you're finally not going to feel confused or like you don't belong"

She sits in front of me and then suddenly grabs her hand in mine.

"Close your eyes and clear your mind as much you can, this is going to be a while"

I close my eyes and being attempting to clear my mind as much possible.

Soon I begin seeing that same woman from my dreams speaking to a man.

And that's when I'm in deep as if I'm living there at the time.

"Aphrodite, this between us is forbidden and we know it, but I can't help that I've fallen for Keshindan", that man says to the young woman, whom I assume is Aphrodite.

"Can't you believe this little planet is our paradise!", The man says happily and cuddles her more.

Aphrodite laughs and kisses his cheek. "Kondo Chen, this is the happiest I've ever been in this lifetime and I just wished I could make it official if I wasn't in that loveless marriage"