6: The Truth

Shen Yue's POV

I sat alone in the living room with Dylan while Willa is with Jay entertaining him while I get answers from Dylan.

"I'm Prince Dylan Wang Of Keshinda, I'm from a long blood of royalty , royals from Keshinda have I guess you can say powers but for some reason I have a lot Of abilities, let's see , I ran away before I was to be married of to a Gallieon for an alliance", he explained some bits of himself.

I nod. "Is it because your being force into the marriage and that it's not a woman you love"

"Yes and no, a long time ago years behind , one of our own was slaughter by a Gallieon ... I'm never really told the full details about how that happened only that a woman fell in love with Gallieon and it was forbidden and she was killed and so was the Gallieon , she fell for", he adds.

Why was he telling me all this? ... I only wanted to know what he was. But I guess him telling me made me feel better and more trusting with him.

"I need your help , Yue", he says sincerely. My eye brow raises. Why my help?

"Why me, why tell a stranger about you and your planet", I ask him.

Dylan smiles. "You're not a stranger , sure I just meet you .. but since then , you saved my life and even checked if my health was stable, I trust you and I need somewhere to stay for a while , please ... just until I find my way around this planet and how you all work"

I didn't even know what to say... who could I trust this man. Men in my life always ended up back stabbing and betraying me in the end.

"I know it's too much to ask of you , Yue ... and I know it's hard to trust people especially how things went for you... I know things about you but I won't mention them ever , you should be the one to tell me.. that is if I stay in your life long enough , okay?", he tells me.

I gulp remembering the painful things the man in front of must've seen when he kissed. It was private matter and I wish he hadn't seen how painful things were before Jay was born and what happened to Jay's father.

"That's private", I tell him and blankly stare at him. My vision blurs and I take a deep breathe attempting to fight the tears that were threatening to fall.

Dylan stares back at me and nods. "I'm sorry ,Shen Yue... I shouldn't have interfered but even i couldn't help it... it is reversible, but you'd have to kiss me again.. this time when we kissed I'd have to hold your hand for ten seconds and your memories I saw fade", he says.

"Can I trust you're telling me the truth , Dylan", I say uneasily.

"I swear... I'm not lying to you, Yue, I'd rather be homeless and be kicked out of my own home then to lie", he vows.

I nod and close my eyes. He press his lips against mine and then grabs my hand.

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.

After ten he lets go of my hand and pulls away. I open my eyes. "All gone... don't know a single thing about you", he assures me.

"I'll do it , I'll help you, you've been pretty honest with me from the start and you didn't have to...", I say.

"Thanks you ,Yue", Dylan thanks me and unexpectedly grabs my hand kisses it.

My eyes widen at the sudden gesture. "It's customary to kiss a woman back home on her hand to show gratitude or simply affection, I'm just showing you gratitude for your help , I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable", he apologizes.

"It's fine", I say.

Blessing y'all with more because I can't help myself, hope y'all liked this one .

Thanks for 400 reads 😭

All the love ,Ella