Epilouge

Four Years Later

Dylan's POV

I sat on the bench as I watched my four year old , Ge Yang make the winning goal.

"Yess!!!, that's my boy", I cheer loudly which causes all the parents to laugh.

"The King so cool he comes to events like these and despite being busy , he makes time for his children", a mom whispers to her husband.

I was able to hear because my good hearing and I smile.

Moon sat next to me with our daughter Wei Sang in her lap braiding her hair.

"Dylan, who's picking up Jay today?", she asks.

My eyes widen. I had told our driver to not go because I wanted to pick him up from his test.

"I gotta go honey, please tell Yangi , I'll be back", I give her a chaste kiss on the lips and kiss my Wei on her and leave.

A quickly speed to where the school building was and find Jay sitting outside with his suit case where he keep all his art.

"Dad", Jay says and quickly runs to the car and opens the door.

"How was it?", I asked him.

"You won't believe who's skipping a lot of grade and basically graduating at fifteen because of how brilliant I am!!", he boasted.

"Yes!!! Jay , I'm so proud of you son, I'm sorry I was late, it's just Yangi had a soccer game and I didn't want to miss it and I completely forgot about coming to pick you up", I say.

"Dad , breathe it's okay , I'm eight now, I understand just fine"

I ruffle his hair with one hand. "So we have to go your cousin's birthday party today"

He nods. "She's turning four now, gosh I remember when she was born"

"Wu Meili, is getting so big", I agree with him.

"So is Yangi dad he's turning four  this year", Jay reminds me.

"And your baby sister turned one recently..."

"Dad I just want you to know that I'll always take care Yangi and Sanwei", Jay assures me.

"I know that, you don't have to tell me Jay, your way too nature for your own good"

We go home to where we'd meet Moon and Wei to get ready for the party and leave together.

~

Today marked four years since my Auntie Moonlight's passing.

She passed away a couple months of after the coronation and before the party I had decided to bring daisies to her grave.

"You took care of me for centuries and basically believed on me from the start and if it weren't for you I wouldn't be living this life now", I say.

I put the flowers down then leave to the car.

"Daddy , Who was that?", Wei asks.

"That was one of the best people that ever lived if it weren't for her I wouldn't have been here right now", I explain to Wei.

Wei smiles. "Grandma Moonlight, Jay told me about her and Yangi said he remembers her a little bit a lot though"

"I'm glad Jay remembers her", I say happy.

"Me too", Jay agrees.

~

A while later were finally at that party and were meet with my sister who's pregnant but this with twins.