54:Coronation Day

(Dylan's suit)

(Dylan's suit)

(Shen Yue's dress)

(Shen Yue's dress)

(Yangi's suit)

(Jay's Suit)

Dylan's POV

Today was the day we had put off for a year.

Coronation day, I'd be crowned king of Keshinda and 1/2 Gallieon.

My brother would get half Gallieon and be in charge when I wasn't there but when I was I'd be the one in charge.

It was a beautiful day... we'd get crowned and the people from both planets would unite.

A thousand years ago what seemed impossible would now be a reality.

My biological mother and father  had been murder for falling in love for being a Keshidan and Gallieon and now both planets would be one.

If they were alive today they'd be so proud of me and my past self from last year would've laughed if they've told I would be crowned as a ruler.

Once upon a time, I thought I a freak for having all these powers and because my adoptive father had made me feel like one.

He wanted me to unite the kingdoms by being in a arranged marriage with a Gallieon.

But I ran away to find my happiness and then crashed into a woman's yard.

Who knew that woman would be my wife now and the mother of my sons.

Moon Wang, my wife... not only I was being crowned but She was too a Queen Of Keshinda and Gallieon.

My sons were going to be crowned at princes of Keshinda and Gallieon.

It was an exciting day for sure for my family and Lunar.

We'd get crowned first in Keshinda and then we'd meet my brother in Gallieon where the coronation would finish.

I finish styling my hair and then fix Jay's.

In comes my wife with Yangi.

"Hey", she says and kisses my cheek.

"Today's the big day, huh?", I tell her and she nods.

"How you feeling", she asks.

"Good because my whole family is being crowned too along with me", I smile.

"King Dylan Wang Of Keshinda and Gallieon", Jay announces.

He comes and motions me to pick him up.

I pick him up and then he grabs my face in his chubby small hands.

"I'm so proud of you, dad", he says.

I hug him. "I love you son, and you too", we all basically hug.

"I love our family, and proud to be a Wang", Moon says.

"Agreed", Jay says.

~

The crowns were in our heads and we finally were heading to Gallieon for the second coronation.

I held my wife's hand in mine. As the boys took a nap in the back.

"So are we getting a second crown?", Yue asks.

I shake my head.

"I mean we're getting a crown but since we already have to wear our crowns for Keshinda, then we're getting a necklace with a small crown to represent our role of ruler of Gallieon"

She nods.

~

As we're getting handed our crowns I look at the crowd in front me and begin feeling tears form at my eyes.

He knew a bastard kid could do this... the son of Gallieon and Keshidan.

Who knew I'd rule all this.

"And I'm proud to present, King Dylan Wang, Queen Moon Wang, Prince Jay Wang Myung and Prince Ge Yang Wang Of Keshinda and Gallieon, and King of Gallieon Lunar Chen!!", Auntie Moonlight who crowned us says to the crowd.

The crowd cheers as we take a bow.

Auntie Moonlight comes over to me and smiles and for the first time ever I see her crying.

"I'm so proud of you, Dylan and I know Kondo and Aphrodite would be too, and so would your adoptive mother", Auntie Moonlight says as she pulls me into a hug.

Who knew a runaway from Keshinda... would unite two kingdoms one day.

The bittersweet ending 😭😭😭 that left me in actual tears.... and now the epilogue.

All the love , Ella xx