24: Anxiety And Nightmares

Dylan's POV

I had be woken about an hour ago by Shen Yue that she couldn't sleep so here I was in her room... cuddling her.

"What's wrong , Moon", I ask her.

"I just have this anxiety and fear Dylan... I had no idea why... I thought I was fine but I'm not ... I'm afraid to go back ... I know nothing will happen to me since they're locked away but I have this anxiety eating at me... I had this nightmare that he'd put his deity hands on me again like he did.. Didi", she explains.

It was okay. I read somewhere that it was normal thing to feel when you had gone through trauma.. And she had , my precious Moon.

I cuddle her more and kiss her head. "Moon one will ever hurt you again... not while I'm around, I care so much about you and Shen Jay.. you guys make me happy"

"You make me happy too, Dylan", she says and then soon enough she falls asleep.

I find myself closing my eyes as well and falling asleep too.

I'm woken by screams. I slowly get up and try not to wake Moon up..

The screams and cries come from Jay's room.

I open the door and find the small boy hugging his knees rocking himself back and fort.. weeping.

The sight in front of me makes my heart sink..

"The monster ... the monster", he kept saying over and over again.

I get closer to him and bring him to my chest and hug him.

I begin stroking his hair, gently.

"Hey buddy , what's wrong?", I ask him.

"The monster h-he hurt my mommy ... and she's all I have since I have no daddy .. and I was a-afraid.. to loose h-her", he says between sobs.

I shake my head and hug him tighter than before.

"The Monster won't hurt your mommy, Jay, and you have me to now , okay", I assure him.

We hug for a few more minutes and then I finally tuck the boy in bed ,when he's finally calm down.

"Dylan... pinky promise , you'll never leave my mommy and I..", he holds out his pinkie.

We pinkie promise and then I kiss his head.

"I care about you a lot, Shen Jay , never forget it",I say.

"Dylan... I haven't told anyone this but I thought I hated that man that was my father but I heard what he did for my mommy.. he protected her from some bad man.. and I think I want to meet him", Jay tells me.

I gently stroke his hair and nod. "We'll talk with your mommy about that , okay?"

"Goodnight", he says sleepily and closes his eyes.

Soon I hear light snores from him.

I head back to Shen Yue's room and go to sleep too.

Cuddling my girl and holding her close.

big shout out to...

maria-winchester79 , to my older sister because if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here writing this story and actually had the guts to publish it.. I told her about the concept and she said to do it.. go for it.

And we'll here I am.. and thank you so much for all the support. It means the world.. I love every single one of my readers.

You all mean the world.

All the love , Ella.

Double update because you all deserve that.