18: Oblivion

Dylan's POV

Last night after we came home from the date we couldn't exactly abandon it each other's side so we spoke the whole entire night, thankfully today was Saturday and we both didn't have to work tomorrow.

"Dylan", I heard Shen Jay say.

I open my eyes and find my favorite little guy standing there.

"What's up ,Jay", I rub my eyes and sit up on my bed.

Jay takes a seat on my bed.

"How was the date last night , do you think , you'll become my dad soon enough", he winks at me.

I chuckle and shake my head. "Buddy, It was amazing , but we aren't there yet"

He pouts. "Aww , why!"

"Because it's just the first date and we just started seeing each other , but I promise you'll be the first to know if anything changes at all", I hold out my pinkie for him.

"You pinkie sweat , Didi", he says seriously.

I nod. "Of course I do"

We pinky promise and then Jay attacks me in a hug.

"Dylan, how do you get your hair so purple , is it naturally that way??", he asks and runs his tiny fingers in my hair.

"It's naturally this way bud, everyone back home has colored hair , it's weird to have a natural hair color only the Gallieons have that", I explain.

"I want purple hair", he tells me.

"We could buy non permanent purple  dye , so you can have purple hair for a day, so your mom won't get mad , how about that?", I suggest and he nods.

"Go get ready and I'll go get you when I'm done getting ready Jay so we can go to the store and buy hair , and make sure to check if Shen Yue is okay with it", and he happily runs along to his room.

I smile at the sight of that kid. He was adorable and so precious.

I quickly dress into knitted cream sweater, white jeans and my shoes.

I brush my purple hair back. I seriously needed a trim and I should go get one soon.

I run my finger through my hair and smile remembering Moon's words from last night

"I love your hair , it looks really well grown out", she runs her fingers through my hair.

Maybe I shouldn't get a trim and leave it alone , especially because Moon likes it this way.

I go knock on Jay's room and find Yue sitting on the bed with Jay.

When her eyes land on mine she stands up and hugs me, I hug her back.

"Hey", she greets me and kisses me on the cheek.