39: Safe

Dylan's POV

It was strange because we had been in peace for a whole three weeks without there being war and Lunar attacking.

"Can't sleep again?", Moon's arms wrap around me.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner baby because you've been busy with being ready for the war and all but...", she stops.

"You can tell me anything..", I grab her hand in mine and squeeze it.

"I'm pregnant", she says.

"I'm going to be a dad?", I say happily.

She nods. " I had a little box I had made with baby shoes and all and even the pregnancy test, but then we got kidnapped"

"I'm really going to be a dad, I mean already am but again, I can't wait!"

I pick her up and spins her around.

"I love you , Dylan", she says and kiss me.

We pull away and my forehead is resting against hers.

"You have no idea how much I love you and Jay ,honey", I say.

"So you're hair is fully blue now and you cut it even shorter", she runs her fingers.

"I guess my powers fully evolved as they should've"

"You're hair looks pretty this way and your eyes... they're pretty too.. but I'll miss your brown orbs", she caresses my face.

"I can go back to my actual form", I close my eyes.

And then I open them and I see Shen Yue is left in awe.

My hair was purple again and my eyes were brown again.

"I prefer you either way baby",she says.

"I have to stay to my potential to be ready to protect you, Jay and my unborn baby", he puts his hand on my flat stomach.

"How many weeks do you think you are", I ask her as I press a kiss to her stomach.

"She's almost a month pregnant", Auntie Moonlight says as she sits down.

She most likely came from preserving Myung Jaehyuk body more to take to earth for the funereal.

"Hey Aunt Moonlight", Shen Yue greets her.

"How are you doing today?", she asks.

"I'm pretty good, how do you know how far long I am?"

"I'm the last sorceress but also I was a healer and helped woman give birth , I have experience"

"I saw new born Dylan", she smiles recalling the memory.

"Weren't you the one that helped his biological mother"

She nods. "Aphrodite , yes, she didn't want to leave Dylan, his original name was meant to be Dylan Chen but Kondo said he was better a Wang than a Chen, he hated Gallieon"

"What do you mean?", I ask her.

"One of his last wishes was for you to take Wang as your last name not Chen , because like I said he hated his kind , my nephew and your mom had a little planet , It was Billiaon, no many know about it , because I made it for them so they could peacefully be together"

Shen Yue smiles. "That's amazing, you're an amazing Aunt"

"Thank you, I think I'll go hang out with Jay for a little bit", she says and a wink follow after.

Shen Yue's POV

We're left alone in the room again and I find it weird that she winked.

"Babe, don't you think it's weird that she winked , or was it just me.."

I get no answer and when I turn around I find Dylan down on one knee.

My eyes widen.

"The timing is so off.. I know, but I want you to be mine forever , you're the love of my life and I don't want to spend another minute without you not being mine officially, 我爱你, marry me?"

I being getting a little teary eyed. I get on my knees and pull him into a kiss.

We pull away.

"我爱你", I say to him.

"Did you do it !?", in comes Jay happily holding Caesar hand in one hand and River in the other.

"I knew you could do it, brother", he pats Dylan's back.

"Hey you're no one to talk, you were practically shitting yourself when you asked my sister to marry you", Dylan teases Caesar.

"You said you'd never tell anyone about that, Dylan Wang", Caesar playfully shoves Dylan.

"Dylan you still haven't put the ring on my finger", I laugh.

Dylan shakily puts the ring on my finger.

"It was my biological mother's, Now you have something from both my mom's", he smiles.

I nod. "I'm so happy this moment, I'm afraid that it's going to end.. because of your evil brother.."

"Nothing  can ruin this moment , not even him", Dylan pulls me into a hug.

I fell a small pair of arms wrapped around us.

"I love you mom and dad", Jay hugs us.

Dylan picks him up and we embrace him together.

"I love you son", Dylan kisses Jay on his cheek.

Moonlight suddenly falls to her knees and begin screaming.

"Auntie , what's wrong ?", Dylan says alarmed.

I see his eyes and hair immediately change back to his potential hair and eyes.

"Dylan, he's began terrorizing the small villages near the kingdom, come here", she motions him to come over.

Dylan's eyes go blue and he looks up.

"I need to go now, protect my family for me Aunt Moonlight", Dylan says and turns around.

"I love you both so much, I need to take care of this and end this war once in for all for us to be happy together"

"Come back safely", Jay tells Dylan.

"I love you , come home to us safely", I say.

He nods and then leaves the hut.

I'll I could do was hope that he'd be fine and the war to be over.

The war is coming and shits about to go down.

All the love, Ella xx