22: Bad Vision

Shen Yue's POV

I had spent two weeks at the hospital and apparently the people who kidnapped and hurt me had been arrested for it.

I was able to feel much better and released from the hospital finally.

I was sitting beside Dylan as we were watching TV and Jay was asleep in his room.

"Myung Jaehyuk took care of it", Dylan says beside me.

"How do you know, baby", I ask him and it catches him off guard.

"He told me.. wait did you just call me .. baby?", he nervously asks.

I nod. "You're my boyfriend now, I thought since we kissed at the hospital"

"I'm sorry I didn't know we established that, back home , we have to officially say it out loud"

"Shen Yue, will you be my girlfriend?", I ask her.

She kisses my cheek. "Of course, you're all mine now"

"Don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off you if you keep saying things like that , Moon", I tell her.

She smirks. "How can I not say those things when my boyfriend is so, so handsome"

"You don't seem effected at all by what happened, love"

"I'm a strong girl, besides I feel so safe and I know nothing will happen to me again when I have you by my side", she holds out her fist showing me she was strong.

And I believed her she indeed was , I knew that since the moment I got to know her more.

She runs her fingers through my grown out purple hair.

"Dylan, I love your hair.. especially when it's long", she keeps running her fingers through my hair.

I close my eyes and relax.  I soon fall asleep under her soft finger stroking my hair.

" This is the end , of you abomination.. today is the day you die and pay ..", the guy spats.

He held the sword near my heart. I tried using the super strength I had but it was no use he was as equally strong.

I was able to move him.. with my mind control powers something he didn't have, it was an advantage.

I send him flying in other direction.

"It's over lunar... surrender you know I don't want to kill you", I tell him.

Lunar shakes his head. I feel a shard pain and I look down... he stabbed me...

"Bye bastard child " , he angrily spits.

I hear Caesar's distant voice yell. "Fight back!!"

I cried remembering how I was supposed to be the savior that united these two kingdoms but all I ever did was bring hate between them.

I was a nobody. I didn't have that potential River said I had... I was nobody.

"Dylan, keep fighting..", River cries.

Shen Yue's POV

Dylan has fallen asleep. He looked rather tense in his slumber and in wondered why , it had been an hour now since he slept I thought I'd let him sleep since he probably was exhausted.

I notice something strangely odd happening. His purple hair turns back into that familiar color I had seen when he rescued me.. his whole body was covered in sweat.

He begins to move around in his sleep until he jolts up suddenly which causes me to jump at his sudden action.

I look over and notice his eyes are blue too.. was he at his full potential with his powers again...

Our eyes meet ... instead of being meet with his usual brown soft orbs I'm meet with blue icy ones.

"I need to check if everything is okay back home", is the only thing he tells me and then leaves.

What could've happen when he slept.. what was going on with him , whatever it was it seemed serious if he had the urge to check things back home.

Whatever it was I just hoped everything would turn out okay.

It's short , I'm sorry... also just a small filler. I'm so sorry.. I'll try getting a longer one up
A/n: everyone was confused by authors note!!

This story is far from over , there's plenty left

Also I wrote the last chapter when I was so tired but I forced myself to stay awake , so I got excited when I said they had kissed but , they already had when they meet since Dylan kissed her to learn the language , *face palm* , I'm so dumb.

Anyway enjoy this other update. sorry for the long break , I grew super busy and had terrible writers block... :(

I hated everything I wrote !!

Keep a look out for my other Dyshen story !!

Love , Ella