Prologue

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

©All Rights Reserved 2018

-

She's an embodiment of ice, exuding an aura of coldness that permeates every inch of her being. Cold, colder, and colder still—her icy demeanor knows no bounds.

She possesses an extraordinary level of frigidity that can send shivers down your spine. 

Should you dare to lay a hand on her, be prepared to taste the fiery torment of hell.

Her mind is a labyrinth of madness, a place where strange and twisted ideas take root.

With an uncanny ability to delve into your thoughts, she can read the very depths of your mind.

Every whispered word, every secret desire, she is keenly aware of them all.

Love is not a word that defines her; it does not hold sway over her existence.

You may brand her as the worst person you've ever encountered, for she revels in chaos.

A single snap of her enchanting spell is all it takes for her to snatch away your very life.

Her mind brims with wild thoughts, complemented by a cunning and unpredictable strategy.

Do not even entertain the thought of challenging her, for she is not one to be taken lightly.

But should you choose to ignore this warning, be prepared to face the repercussions, as I will ensure you regret it deeply.

Allow me to introduce Criszette Unique Montefalco, the girl who can turn your life into an everlasting nightmare.

She is the one foretold in the prophecy, a prophecy that only further complicates her enigmatic existence.

Sweetheart, it is best if you never try.

Date Started: April 30, 2018
Date Finished: June 27, 2019

- paraiso_neo❤