Chapter 16

**This is my fan-fiction story based on characters from the show Torchwood. I do not own the names of the characters, except a few, and I do not of course own the story of Torchwood. I just used the names and some of the storyline for my fan-fiction story. I hope you enjoy. Please feel free to leave comments.** 

I’m standing in the alleyway behind work when Jack walks up to me. “I love that outfit you’re wearing.” I blush. “Thanks. I was hoping you’d like it.” He walks towards me, wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me closer to him. So close that there’s maybe an inch or two between our faces. I bite my lower lip. “I don’t like it when you do that.” He said looking at my lips. “Do what?” I asked. He slowly licked his lips. “Bite your lower lip. It drives me crazy.” Still holding onto my waist, he pushes me against the wall. I can feel him getting hard. It’s pressing against my upper thigh. He slowly moves his hands down my waist to my legs just above my knee. Skin to skin contact, he moves his hands slowly up my legs to my thighs, under my skirt. His touch feels nice. He starts to lift up my skirt.

I wake up to my alarm clock buzzing. Wow! What a dream. My mouth is so dry, I don’t think I hardly have any saliva to swallow. I get up and take a shower. I blush thinking about the dream I had. I’ve never had a dream like that about a guy. Em used to poke fun at me saying that I would never ever have a sex life because I never thought about it. I get out of the shower twenty minutes later. I go over to the nightstand next to my bed. I grab my mobile and check to see if anyone has called or texted me. Nope. Not even from Jack. I hope everything’s alright.

I go downstairs, get breakfast ready and take my time eating. Images from my dream keep popping into my head. I start blushing again. It’s a good thing Jack’s not here. I would have a hard time looking at him and have a hard time explaining why I’m blushing so much. Once done with breakfast, I get on my computer and use Torchwood server to trace Em’s and Derek’s mobiles. I am a little worried that they haven’t answered their mobiles or called me back. It takes a few minutes for me to locate them, but it shows they are home…Well, at least their mobiles are at their houses. I start to wonder if they were taken too just like grandfather.

I text Jack to let him know I’m worried about Em and Derek since they haven’t been answering their mobiles. It takes him some time to respond back, but he said, “I’ll have local police check in on them. I’ll let you know what I find out.” I feel better. “Thank you.” I replied and then I logged off the computer. I feel like seeing a movie. Since I don’t have anyone else to hang out with, I’ll probably see a horror movie or something. I get ready and head out to the theatre. I haven’t decided what to watch yet. “I hear No One Lives is good. You should see it.” I turn and look to see if whoever was talking to me and I see the same man I saw yesterday when I was out shopping.

“Are you talking to me?” I asked feeling a little uneasy. He laughed. “Yes. Don’t you remember me? We talked yesterday. You said you were going home to make dinner for your boyfriend.” He’s staring at me. He has pretty green eyes. “Yes. I remember you. Are you going to see it too?” He smiled at me and said, “Yes. I love horror movies.” Hmm….Maybe he isn’t so bad after all. “My name’s Charlie” I held out my hand. He took my hand and shook it. “Hi Charlie, I’m Jeremy. It’s nice meeting you.” He let go of my hand. “Same here.” I said. We both walked up to the booth and got our tickets for No One Lives.

We get inside and he offers to buy me popcorn. “No thanks. I don’t like popcorn.” He looked at me with a shocked look. “You don’t like popcorn? Wow. You are a strange one.” He chuckled and ordered himself popcorn. I decided to get a drink and some candy. We get to our seats and wait for the movie to start. It’s a good thing my mobile was already on silent. I could feel it vibrate as someone had sent me a text. I look and not surprised to see it’s from Jack. “Stay inside until you have to go to work…Well, maybe not work. You should probably just stay home.” I laughed. I was already out and about to see a movie.

Jeremy looked over at me. “What’s so funny?” I looked up at him. “Oh, it’s nothing. Just a family member being silly.” I replied, “Sorry, but I’m at the movies already and I’m not missing work tonight. Whatever it is, you’re gonna have to take care of it. See ya later.” And I put my mobile back into my pocket. The movie’s about to start. *Fast forward to an hour and a half later.* The movie ended. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Pretty gory. It’s about a psycho and his girlfriend who kidnapped an heiress and are traveling. They stop in a diner and on their way back to the motel they checked into, they get ran off of the road by a man. The psycho guy wakes up and sees that he and his girlfriend are handcuffed. The girlfriend kills herself when one of the robbers holds a knife to her throat. The guy goes crazy and kills the robber, then goes and kills everyone else who was involved with the two robbers that caused them to crash his car. It’s pretty gory and not a bad horror movie.

“Wow. That movie was awesome.” Jeremy said as he walked with me to the exit. “It wasn’t too bad.” We both laughed. It was getting late and I needed to head home to get ready for work. “Thanks for seeing the movie with me.” We were heading back outside. “I was about to say the same thing, but no problem. We should do it again sometime.” He smiled at me. “I have a boyfriend.” I don’t think I sounded too convincing. He chuckled a little. “It’s okay. Can’t we see a movie as friends?” I don’t know yet. This is the second time I’ve seen him. I guess I could do a search on him and find out if he’s a killer or whatever. “Sure. Just friends.” He shook my hand and said, “Hope to see you again soon.” And started to walk away. “Hey! What’s your last name?” I yelled at him. He turned and yelled back, “Boyd! See you later Charlie!” and then he disappeared around the corner.

I get home and get inside. I take my time getting ready for work. I still have another two hours before I have to be there. I walk into the kitchen to get something to eat. I was hungry and eating candy didn’t help any. I make a small serving of chicken alfredo. I get my computer and sit at the table. I use Torchwood server to look up Jeremy Boyd. Oh good. He doesn’t have a criminal history. No known priors, arrests, or anything. Good. That makes me feel a bit better. To know he’s not a criminal or a psychopath. I finish my dinner and put everything away.

It’s nearly time to leave, so I finish getting ready and head out. I’m halfway to work when my mobile rings. “They can wait.” I said to my mobile. I laugh at myself for talking to my mobile. When I get to work, I check my mobile. It was a blocked number again. Hmm…I wonder if it could be the kidnapper who has grandfather. Or it could be someone else. I text Jack again letting him know that I was at work. “STAY INSIDE! THERE’S A DANGEROUS ALIEN OUT.” Of course. It’s not like I have anywhere else to go while I’m working. “Okay. Will do.” I reply back. He’s probably going to think that I’m being a smartass or something….Which I kinda am. I laugh at myself as I walk inside the entrance to work.

Hours go by. It seems like I’ve been at work longer than what I really have. Thankfully it’s almost time to go home. I know Jack said to stay inside, but I need some fresh air. I head out back to the alleyway behind the club. I get outside and inhale the air. I can smell the rain in the air. It’s going to rain again. I look around and images flash in my mind from the dream I had. I blush thinking about it. I stand outside for a few more minutes and then head back inside. I run inside because I got the feeling like I was being watched.

An hour goes by….It’s time to head home. I’m sure Jack is too busy, but I text him to let him know that I’m heading home. “Be safe. I’ll talk to you later.” I get into my car and drive away. I get nearly home when I noticed a car following me….Well, that’s what it looks like. I’ve been a bit paranoid since I came back inside from the alley. It still felt like someone was watching me. I decide to take a detour thinking that maybe they weren’t following me after all. After a few turns here and there, the car finally pulled into a driveway. I sigh and start to relax. I head home and get inside as quickly as possible and lock up. I get my mobile out and text Jack. “Hey. I’m home and safe. Later.” He doesn’t reply, so I head upstairs and get ready for bed.