Chapter 18

**This is my fan-fiction story based on characters from the show Torchwood. I do not own the names of the characters, except a few, and I do not of course own the story of Torchwood. I just used the names and some of the storyline for my fan-fiction story. I hope you enjoy. Please feel free to leave comments.** 

I sit on the couch and eat my pizza while waiting for the girls to show. After about twenty minutes, both Amber and Destiny show up. “Let’s order pizza. I brought plenty of drinks.” Amber said as she walked in. Destiny walked in behind Amber and said, “I’m in charge of the music.” And walked over to the couch. Amber sits on one side of me and Destiny on the other. “It’s about time you invite us over. We’ve known you for at least a year. You could’ve invited us sooner, you know.” Amber said. I looked at Destiny and then at Amber. “Sorry. I didn’t think you wanted to hang out with me. I’m really sorry.” I said. They put their arms around me. “No worries lady. We forgive you. Right Des?” Amber said while looking at Destiny. “Sure thing.” They hugged me again.

“It looks like you’ve already ordered pizza.” Amber was pointing the open, almost empty box. “Oh. That’s old pizza from last night. Sorry.” I got up, grabbed the box to close it and headed into the kitchen to throw it away. “We can still order pizzas if you like.” I yelled from the kitchen. “Definitely want to.” Destiny yelled back. I walked back in. “Let’s order and get the party started.” I walked over to the table to get my mobile. They both got excited and Des got up to look through the music I have on my iPod.

I called and ordered four pizzas. I know we’re going to need a lot. After I hang up, Des starts the music. “Sometimes I feel I've got to/Run away I've got to/Get away/From the pain that you drive into the heart of me/The love we share/Seems to go nowhere/And I've lost my light/For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night/Once I ran to you (I ran)/Now I'll run from you/This tainted love you've given/I give you all a boy could give you/Take my tears and that's not nearly all/Oh...tainted love/Tainted love/Now I know I've got to/Run away I've got to/Get away/You don't really want IT any more from me/To make things right/You need someone to hold you tight/And you'll think love is to pray/But I'm sorry I don't pray that way” We all sing along to the song.

The song ends and just before the next song comes on, the doorbell rings. I walk to the door. It’s the pizza guy. “Pizza’s here.” I look over at Amber and Des. They come over to the door. We all hand him money. “Keep the change handsome.” Des says to the delivery guy. I close the door, then we all bust out laughing. “Did you see the look he gave me?” Des asked. “Yea, it was really funny.” We start the music again and eat our pizzas.

We spent hours dancing and singing. We had a few drinks and plenty of pizza. I don’t usually drink alcohol, but I didn’t want to be rude or a buzzkill by not drinking. Though, I’m sure we would’ve had a blast without the alcohol. Des decided she wanted to sit down since she kept stumbling over the table when dancing. Amber kept laughing at Des. Another two hours go by when we decided we’ve had enough dancing. I looked at my mobile. It’s nearly midnight. Gosh. I can’t believe we’ve been dancing and having fun seriously almost twelve hours.

“I’m getting tired.” Des was starting to fall asleep on the couch. “I have spare rooms.” I pointed upstairs. Amber moaned. “We have to walk upstairs? Can’t the rooms come to us?” Des and I laughed. “No sweetie. The room can’t come to you. I’ll help you if you need it.” She looked happy. “Yep. I’m gonna need help.” We all laugh. I help them upstairs into two of the spare rooms I have. “Good night.” I said to each of them. They both mumbled and I’m pretty sure they were out before I closed the door. I walk into my room and get ready for bed. I text Jack and let him know that I’m still doing okay. He replies with, “Okay. See you later.” I lay down and fall asleep quickly.

I’m standing in the alleyway behind work when Jack walks up to me. “I love that outfit you’re wearing.” I blush. “Thanks. I was hoping you’d like it.” He walks towards me, wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me closer to him. So close that there’s maybe an inch or two between our faces. I bite my lower lip. “I don’t like it when you do that.” He said looking at my lips. “Do what?” I asked. He slowly licked his lips. “Bite your lower lip. It drives me crazy.” Still holding onto my waist, he pushes me against the wall. I can feel him getting hard. It’s pressing against my upper thigh. He slowly moves his hands down my waist to my legs just above my knee. Skin to skin contact, he moves his hands slowly up my legs to my thighs, under my skirt. His touch feels nice. He starts to kiss my neck and slowly moves up to my chin and then my lips. He starts to lift up my skirt. I can feel him getting harder. A moan escapes my lips. I can feel his smile against my lips. He starts kissing me again.

I wake up to a loud knock on my door. “Are you alright Charlie?” Who is that? I come to a little more and remember that Amber and Des stayed over last night. “Yea. Why?” I called out to whoever is on the other side of the door. Just then Des walks in. “You were moaning a little. I wanted to make sure you were alright.” She had a smirk on her face. I blush. I recall my dream and I turn beat-red. She smiled and said, “I have those dreams too. I’m sure it’s not about the same guy though.” She laughed and walked out. Oh boy. The dream was more intense and realistic than the night before.

I get up and do my thing, then head downstairs. Des is sitting at the table. “Morning.” I said. I walked past her and grabbed some stuff to make an omelet. “Would you like one?” I asked pointing to the eggs. “Sure, thanks.” She smiled at me. “Do you think Amber would like one?” I asked. Just then, Amber walks into the kitchen. “Yes, please.” She sat down next to Des. “Okay. Three omelets coming right up.” I started making breakfast. When I get done, Des gets the orange juice out and pours us all a glass. “Here you are.” I said as I put down a plate in front of Amber and then Des. “Thanks.” They said in unison.

Sometime later, we finish breakfast. Des starts talking about work and one of the guys that keeps showing up, how cute he is. I toned her out after a while. I jumped at the sound of my mobile buzzing. It was a text…from Jeremy. “Hey you. Have any plans for today?” I didn’t respond right away. “Who’s that?” Des was looking at me, intense interest expression on her face. “Oh. It’s no one important. Do we have anything else planned for today?” I was a little hopeful that they still wanted to hang out.

“No, sorry. I have a second job that I need to get to soon.” Amber said as she stood up. Des looked sad. “I have classes today.” She stood up too. They both walked over and put their dishes in the sink. “It’s alright. I thought I’d ask.” I got up and put my dishes in the sink to. Half an hour later, Des and Amber were getting ready to leave. “Bye.” I said. We hugged and they both said, “We had fun. We really need to do that again soon.” I shake my head in agreement. “Definitely.” I said as they walked out the door.

**I just want to say to everyone, THANK YOU!!! Thank you to everyone who has read, commented, and voted for my story. It really means a lot to me. Thank you again.**