Chapter 34

**This is my fan-fiction story based on characters from the show Torchwood. I do not own the names of the characters, except a few, and I do not of course own the story of Torchwood. I just used the names and some of the storyline for my fan-fiction story. I hope you enjoy. Please feel free to leave comments.** 

It feels so nice, he feels so nice. His lips on mine. I moan a little and he takes the chance to slide his tongue into my mouth. His tongue exploring my mouth, mine doing the same to his. He gets really close to me, I can feel his hard on. It's hard to think when kissing Jack, but I remember parts of my dream. It's similar, but not quite the same. Jack starts to kiss my chin, then moves down to my neck. His hands move from my arms to my legs. I can feel his touch. He's touching my leg, just a few inches above my knee. He slowly starts moving his hands up. They're under my skirt.

Out of nowhere, I remember how mad I was at him. I push his hands away. He pulls back a little to look at me. "What's wrong?" He looks worried and confused. "I remember that I'm mad at you." I push him back a little more and I step away from the SUV. He sighs. I shake my head, turn and walk away. I was enjoying that so much, but it hurts thinking about how he was with Gwen. I know he's more intimate with me, but it still hurts.

As I am walking home, I hear a vehicle. I turn my head a little to see that Jack is in the SUV. "Get in. I'll take you home." I shake my head. "No thanks." He sighs. "Charlotte, get in the SUV. I'm going to take you home." I laugh. I know what would happen if he was with me at home. "No. I know what you'd do. Not gonna happen." He drives off and I see him turn a corner and stop. He gets out and waits until I get closer. "Get in now or I will make you get in." I sigh. "Fine." I get in the SUV and he drives off.

We get to my house in a matter of minutes. He was definitely speeding. I get out and slam the door shut. He sits in the driver seat and stares at me. Once I get in, I lock up and watch as Jack drives away. I let out a sigh and head for my bedroom. When I walk in, I start taking my clothes off and head for the bathroom. I left my pj's hanging on the bar where my towel usually hangs. I got dressed and headed back into my room when... I saw Jack standing in my room, just feet away from me. He looks different without his coat. I wonder if he took it off in the SUV or when he got inside.

"What are you doing here?" I am not very happy that he faked leaving. Not all that surprised though. He didn't say anything. He stepped closer to me. I didn't move. I have an idea of what he's going to do, so it's pointless to move. He got closer to me until he was inches away from me. I could feel his breath on my face. He leans towards me and kisses me. His breathing has picked up some. He touches my arm. His touch feels so good, it's driving me crazy. He slowly moves his hand up my arm, giving me goose bumps.

After a few minutes, I give into him and let go of my anger towards him. We passionately kiss and then I rip open his shirt. Wow. He has a great body, you can tell he works out. He gets even closer to me, our breathing getting erratic. We're both breathing heavily and kissing more. He starts to move his lips from my lips down to my chin and then down to my neck. He nips at my neck a little. I remove his shirt and he removes mine. He then lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He moves towards my bed.

He lays me down onto my bed and soon follows. He's warm to the touch, I like it. He smiles at me and I smile back. "I haven't done this before." My voice a little shaky. "It's alright. I'll go slow for you." He smiles at me again. He gets me out of my pants and undergarments and I get him out of his. Our breathing has picked up more. We change positions a few times. He kisses my neck and slowly moves back up to my chin and back on my lips.

*Sometime later*

I'm lying in Jack's arms. Every now and then, he kisses the top of my head. He sighs a little. "I'll tell you what I know and a little more about me." I look up at him. "Really?" He nods. I feel butterflies in my stomach. "You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to." He nods again. "I'm from the fifty-first century and I'm a time agent. This here is my time-vortex manipulator." He lifts up his left arm. "It doesn't work anymore, but I can still use it for other things. I met a man named The Doctor. I traveled with him for a little bit. We ended up at a Satellite in the future."

He paused, then continued. "I was killed and then brought back to life. When I went to find the doctor, he left me behind on the satellite. I used my vortex manipulator to get back to the present day when I first started to travel with him, but something went wrong and I ended up in 1869. I've waited a long time to see the doctor, to have him explain to me what happened back at Satellite Five. He told me that his other companion brought me back to life, that I'm a fixed point in time. I can never die." He got quiet. "I guess the whole 'not dying' comes in handy sometimes." He chuckles. "Yes, it does." He moves around a little, to get more comfortable I guess. After a few more minutes of talking, I fall asleep.

*Almost two months later.*

It's been nearly two months since Jack and I started sleeping together. It hasn't really changed our relationship either. He does come over more often than before and we spend hours talking, cuddling and other things. He recently started giving me a hard time about working. Not entirely sure what that's all about, but I told him I wasn't going to quit anytime soon and to get over it. It's also been two months since I had a nightmare. Des always teases me, saying 'it has something to do with sharing a bed with Jack.'

I just roll my eyes at her. I decide that since Jack is busy with work, I'd head over to Des's house for a little bit. We don't have to work until tomorrow. "It's 'bout time you got here." She's frowning at me as I walk into the living room. "Sorry. I got here as quickly as I could. What's the problem?" She huffed. "I have a date and I don't know what to wear. You have to help me! Please?" She sounds stressed. "Okay, okay. I'll help, just chill out."

She gives me an evil look. "Chill out? How can I chill out? I have a hot date, nothing to wear and not enough time to go shopping." She let out a big sigh. "I'll help. Let's see what you have." We walk into her room and I go straight for her closet. "Let's see here." I go through each item of clothing she has on a hanger. "Nope. Don't like this one. Nope, this either." I sigh. "Des, with all of the shopping we've done, how is it that you don't have anything to wear?" She sighed. "I know."

"I have an idea. Let's go to my house. I'm sure I have something for you." She got excited. "Really? That would be freaking awesome." I nodded and she hugged me. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" We take our own cars and head to my house. We arrive at my house in about fifteen minutes. That's the great thing about where I live. My friends, work, the hub, and my favorite places to eat are not too far away from me. I could walk to some places if Jack would let me. He's a little over protective.