Not Welcomed

I was laying silently on a bed, my arm tossed over my face, I had only been here four days and I already hated everything, this place was a madhouse!
This place is like a bunch of apartments, one room for each (I hesitate to call them) person, in the main room there's a full sized bed, a small couch, and over near a wall is a small refrigerator and stovetop, along with a bit of storage, through a door near the little kitchen area is the smallest bathroom I've ever seen, one sink, a toilet, and a very small standing shower.
When I was brought here my superior, Masky, didn't even bother to introduce me to anyone, he just started naming names and immediately telling me to stay away from them, eventually just telling me that if I truly care about living I'd just never leave my room, which, so far, I haven't at all, every now and then I'd open my door to find groceries sitting outside, but every now and then, usually when I heard a lot of screaming and felt the place shaking there would be a medical kit sitting outside the door, I had seven now, which is a little nerve-wracking when I know I've only been here four days, that's almost equivalent to two fights a day, although today was different.
I hadn't heard any screaming, nor shouting, or anything of that sort, it's been eerily quiet, seeing as how I've kind of adapted to all the shouting and screaming I figured that maybe, just maybe, I could go downstairs, then there'd be a small possibility that I could actually make a friend who didn't want to immediately stab me, I pushed myself off the bed and went over to the door, seeing as how I was already warned that the doors don't lock the way they should I had pushed a dresser in front of the door in self-defense, I pushed it out of the way and opened the door, I looked out to see the halls were dark and empty, I quietly crept out and began heading to the stairs, as I got there I could hear laughter at the bottom, I slowly made my way down to hear it sounded like everyone was joking with one another, I went off to the strange living room like place and peeked in, I didn't know any of them since I was never introduced, but I definately knew their voices, the black-haired pale guy who was laughing and tormenting an elf-like boy was the loudest and meanest out of the bunch from what I know, I just sat there watching everyone silently.
"What this?" I was grabbed and pushed into the room.
I hit the ground and quickly turned to whoever grabbed me, there were two girls standing there, one kind of looked like the black-haired menace while the other had a clock in her eye, they both leaned down towards me.
"Are you a spy, perhaps?" The one with the smile cut into her face asked.
"He's kind of cute." The clocked eyed one said as she leaned towards me.
"Did another rando get in?" I heard one of the other guys ask.
"P-Proxy! I-I'm a P-Proxy!" I said in panic as I somewhat scooted away from them.
"Oh! It's the new kid!" The clock eyed one said as she smiled.
"The one who's been hiding out?" I heard someone else ask.
"This must be." The clock eyed one said.
I felt my hair get grabbed and I was pulled to my feet, I looked quickly to see the black-haired menace with a knife next to my face.
"How about we initiate him?" He laughed slightly.
I flinched as he went to stab me, I braced for impact.
"Knock it off, Jeff!" I heard Masky snap.
I opened my eyes and quickly looked to see he was standing in the doorway, he looked irritated even though he was still wearing his mask.
"Stay out of this!" Jeff hissed.
"Make me." Masky said.
This Jeff let me go and took off at Masky, Masky just calmly dodged his attack and picked up an old wooden chair in the room, he then smashed it against Jeff's back, Jeff hit the ground and growled.
"You bastard!" Jeff shouted as he got up, "I'll rip your skin off!"
Masky wasn't at all worried, he just sat there staring at Jeff, Jeff jumped up and ran at Masky again, he began fighting him off with objects that were around him, I felt someone grab my shoulder and I jumped, I turned to see the clock eyed one.
"You should run." She whispered to me.
I stared for a second before I began to run out of the room.
"Hey!" I heard Jeff shout, "Get back here!"
I ran faster, I went around a corner and ran right into someone, I took a step back and felt every bone in my body basically break, there standing in front of me was a rather tall guy, at least a foot taller than me, who had gray skin and no eyes, he growled slightly and I stumbled back, Jeff ran around the corner and ran right into the guy, the guy grabbed him quickly and shoved him forcefully against the wall, Jeff immediately looked horrified.
"J-Jack! W-What a pleasant surprise!" Jeff said, trying to sound happy instead of fearful.
Jack growled as he moved towards Jeff's face.
"Watch it!" He growled.
"Y-Yes! Okay!" Jeff said, "Anything you want, buddy!"
Jack growled again as he pulled Jeff away from the wall and slammed him back into it.
"I am not your buddy." He said angrily, "Don't ever call me that."
"O-Of course! Yes! How stupid of me!" Jeff said in a panic, "I'll get out of your hair!"
Jack dropped Jeff and he fumbled to get up, he then ran as fast as he could, I watched as he ran, I felt someone grab my leg and pull me towards them, I looked to see it was Jack, I panicked and started trying to pull away from him, he grabbed me by the hair and stood me up before pinning me to the wall, he leaned in and growled very close to my face, I could see his teeth were sharpened to a point.
"Jack, down." I heard my other superior, Hoodie, say.
I looked over to see him standing nearby.
"Who is it?" Jack asked.
"The new Proxy." Hoodie said, "So I suggest that if you don't want your arm ripped off again, you put him down."
I looked back at him, staring into his empty sockets, he moved closer to my face and began smelling me, I had never felt so confused in my entire life, he smelt my hair, my neck, and my clothes, he then ran his hand over my face.
"He's scrawny." He said, "Not worth anything."
He let me go and started walking away.
"Barely any meat." He muttered, "Nothing to eat at all."
I just sat there staring down the hall, watching as he left.
"Toby, you moron." I heard Hoodie say, "I thought you were told to just stay in your room."
"Wh-Who was that?" I asked.
"That was Eyeless Jack, the cannibal." He said, "I suggest you never go near him, otherwise you just might end up his next meal."
He began walking away.
"Go back to your room and don't leave unless you have to." He said, "Otherwise you'll just die."
He disappeared down the hall, I quickly retreated back to my room and closed the door, then pushed the dresser back to its place in front of the door, I then flopped onto the couch, today was a mistake, not only was I assaulted by a bunch psychopaths but I was assaulted by a cannibal?!
At least he said I was scrawny and a waste, I guess that means I'm the least likely to get eaten or something.