Hanging Head

I was sitting silently in the white room staring at the wall, my legs were swinging off the side of the bed and I didn't bother looking around at anything else, the room only had the bed, it's a really small room too, I'm certain I'll feel claustrophobic if I had a roommate, unless it was Jack, I'll let Jack in here in a heartbeat, I was pulled from my deep thoughts when I heard the metal door unlocking, this is the first time it's onlocked since I've been here, there have been some plastic plates with some food that was pushed through a small hatch at the bottom of the door, but otherwise I haven't interacted with anyone, I quickly retreated to the corner of the bed as the door opened, I looked over to see someone I didn't recognize, he gave me a dark look so I hid in my knees, I listened as they started coming closer, I tried to hide myself more as they came over, my arm was grabbed and I was pulled off the bed and onto the floor, I didn't move as I laid there, my arm was grabbed again and I was pulled off the floor and forced to stand.
"Either walk on your own or I'll force you to." He said.
I held my arm uncomfortably, I wasn't about to argue, even though I didn't want to go, he began leaving but he was watching me, I just silently followed, he seemed rather pleased with himself as he led me down the empty halls silently, only distant screams could be heard, soon we reached a door and the guy opened it, he quickly grabbed my arm and dragged me into the room, I saw the doctor guy from the other day standing there, he looked over at us.
"Dr. Pain." The guy who had me greeted, "I brought him."
"Good, good." The doctor smiled, "Leave him in the chair."
I was dragged over to a chair and forced to sit down, the guy then left the room before I could even get up, I silently looked at the doctor.
"You will just have to wait for a moment." He claimed.
I just stayed completely silent as I stared at my feet, I was very uncomfortable about everything that was happening, my head shot up when I heard him start coming over, he stood in front of me silently, he had a clipboard with him.
"Tell me about Jack." He requested.
I said nothing as I looked back down at my feet, I didn't want to say anything, he was just trying to keep me away from him, he began circling me and I just didn't move, staring at my feet again, I didn't want anything to do with him, he walked away from me for a moment before he came back, my hand was grabbed and it was pulled forward, he twisted my arm slightly so I reached with my other hand to stop him but he slipped some sort of rope around both my hands and pulled it tight, he pulled on another rope and it pulled me off the chair, I was pulled forward until I was standing in the middle of the room with my hands over my head, I stood there silently staring up at the rope around my wrists, I didn't know what was going to happen to me, the rope was pulled more and I was stretched out slightly, I grit my teeth as I got on my tiptoes, I wasn't that tall, my toes barely touched the ground at this point, I wanted to cry, I finally looked at the ground and still said nothing, he walked away from me again and I just stood there, still mostly suspended, I didn't want to do anything.

I've been standing here for hours it seems, I knew the doctor was still in here somewhere just watching me but he hasn't said a word since he walked away, I felt really faint and almost as if I was going to pass out, I almost fell unconscious but I felt the rope loosen, I fell to my knees as the rope loosened completely, I laid silently on the floor, I was nudged slightly.
"Still conscious?" The doctor asked.
I was barely conscious, I could barely even see anything at this point, I just didn't move and didn't say anything.
"I guess not." He sounded disappointed.
I listened as he walked away, I closed my eyes and rested awhile, I woke up again when I was being lifted, I was tossed over someone's shoulder and they began carrying me off, I didn't bother struggling, I was most likely ending up in my room again, so I just closed my eyes, I opened them again when I was being set down, but I wasn't in my room, I didn't know where I was, I was sitting in some sort of chair, my arms were suddenly strapped down to the chair and I panicked, I began struggling way too late though, my waist was strapped down next and I tried to kick the guy as he strapped my ankles down, I screamed as he grabbed my head and strapped it down as well, he then left me alone in the chair, I was staring at some sort of old fasioned tv in front of me, I jumped when it turned on, I stared silently at it as it played static, the lights went out and now the only illumination in the room was coming from the tv, then suddenly it began to play some sort of old show, it was some black and white horror film, but it wasn't one I heard of.
The title screen flashed by, reading Hungry For More, I had never heard of this, but then again it looked ancient, it seemed to be revolving around these three teenaged kids, they were doing normal enough stuff, working part time and going to school, this really didn't seem like a normal horror movie, honestly it was more like a hidden camera prank show and a documentary had a love child, it was documenting the life of this teenaged boy, he was called Eric in the movie, it reached a scene were Eric was getting ready for bed, he was looking in the mirror of his parents bathroom while shaving, that's when I realized there was a dark shadow behind the shower curtain, the boy turned on the sink and began washing his face and whoever was behind the curtain finally emerged.
It was Jack.
He slowly crawled up behind the boy, who was making a lot of noise, he slowly stood behind him as he stood upright again, he grabbed the nearby handtowel and dried his face, he looked in the mirror to see Jack just before his throat was slit, I jolted suddenly, something was happening to me, or the chair, or something, was I being electrocuted? Well whatever the hell's going on I did not like it, I looked back at the screen to see Jack was now slicing the kid open and eating him, I watched in silent horror as I continued getting shocked, I wanted to get away from all this, the camera finally moved from its hiding spot and began heading towards Jack, he hissed and growled at the person holding the camera, like a wild animal with its kill, the more Jack ate the more I got shocked.
I hated this.