Not Mad

I was still sitting on the bathroom floor when I heard Jack's door close, I got up quickly and quietly opened the bathroom door peeked out, I saw Jack taking off his mask, I could see how confused he looked as he was smelling the air, he covered up his nose, I stepped out and tried not to hold my breath.
"J-Jack?" I asked.
He turned to me quickly.
"What did you do?" He asked, "It smells."
I let out a shaky sigh, lowering my head slightly.
"S-Someth-thing h-happ-pened..." I muttered.
"Like what?" He asked.
I looked away from him slightly.
"L-Last n-night-t... there w-was someone in h-here..." I said quietly, "I thought-t it w-was you..."
He was quiet.
"They... they h-had... sex w-with me..." I muttered as I lowered my head more, "Th-They h-had your m-mask and hoodie... I th-thought it w-was you... th-they c-covered their t-tracks..."
He took a step toward me and I flinched.
"What happened?" He growled.
I told him everything that happened, including the part about the cloth and the knife, I even told him that I thought that he was just mad at me and that was why he was being so violent, then I told him everything I had figured out about the invader, by the end of my explanation I was a sobbing mess, I was covering my eyes out of shame, I could hear him start coming over.
"I-I'm s-so sorry...!" I sobbed, stopping him in his tracks, "I d-didn't kn-know, I s-swear! I th-thought th-they were y-you! P-Ple-ease d-don't b-be mad at m-me...!"
He started coming over again, I was trembling the entire time I listened to him coming over, once I heard him stop in front of me I lowered my head more.
"I-I'm s-so s-sorry...!" I sobbed quietly, "I-I'm s-sorry...!"
I felt him grab the back of my head and pull me close, forcing my face against his chest.
"I'm not mad at you." He said, "I'm mad at whoever hurt you."
I moved my hand and looked up at him slightly, then buried my face in his chest as I started actually crying, he just stood there rubbing my head the entire time not saying anything, he wasn't even trying the soothe me, he was just letting me cry, I was picked up suddenly and he started carrying me to the couch, he sat me down before he started walking away, he went over to the wall and began moving black sheets I had never noticed before.
"I swear..." He muttered, "Once I find that bastard I'm going to kill him."
He finally moved the sheets to one side and dim light began to flood in, this room did have a window! But I guess it was rather late now, he opened it and started heading back over to me, grumbling and snarling, I just sat there until he reached the couch, he climbed over me and quickly pulled my pants off, I gasped with surprise as he threw them off towards the window, he then began taking off my shirt, I stayed put as he undressed me, he tossed my shirt near my pants and underwear, he then began rubbing my back, feeling all the marks from the knife, I just stayed put, letting him feel the marks, soon his finger found where the guy's finger had gone under my skin, he growled angrily.
"Stay put." He said as he got up.
I stayed put as he walked off towards the bathroom, I saw him pick up the first aid kit and he started coming back over, he sat back down in front of me and started pushing me over, I just moved how he wanted me to, I laid on my stomach and he opened the kit, he began messing with the cut, after a minute I felt him poke something through my skin, was he stitching it closed? Was it actually that bad?
"Stop moving." He said.
"I'm s-sorry..." I said quietly.
He continued to stitch it close, I just stayed put as best as I could, though I couldn't hold back my tics and twitches, he seemed to be mostly ignoring it, once he seemed to be done he started putting everything away, he set the kit next to the couch and started feeling my thighs, probably looking for more marks, he soon moved his hands to my face and felt the corners of my mouth, he wasn't saying anything, soon he moved away from me, sitting at my feet.
"He didn't do any lasting damage, did he?" He asked.
"I d-don't know..." I said quietly.
He was quiet as he sat there for a moment, he then reached around me and grabbed the blanket that was folded off to the side, he unfolded it and laid it over me, he then slid off the couch.
"This sucks." He muttered, "Fuck..."
He grabbed the kit and started scrawling off, setting the mask near the bed and the kit near the bathroom, he then started coming back over to me, he sat next to the couch and started taking his hoodie off, he tossed it off into a pile of laundry, he was growling slightly, I knew he was mad.
"I swear..." He growled angrily, "If the Proxies don't do anything about this I'm going to kill that bastard."
It went quiet, I just laid there looking at the back of his head.
"How... w-would they h-help?" I asked quietly.
"Well, they'd be able to actually see who has a replica of my mask." He said, still sounding annoyed, "Mine's a one of a kind, so someone recreated it seeing as how I had mine."
I was quiet as I was looking at him, at least he wasn't mad at me for mistaking them, but nonetheless, he was mad, still growling and grumbling, soon he went silent, I wasn't sure if I should say anything or not, honestly I was a little worried that I would accidentally make him angrier if I did say something, the two of us were completely silent.
"I'm sorry." He finally said.
I moved slightly to look at him.
"I'm certain that what you've gone through was really traumatic and stressful." He said, "But they're not going to get away with it."
I stared at him for a minute before I moved over and wrapped my arms around his head, he tensed up slightly as I did so, I rested my head on top of his.
"I love you..." I confessed.
"Shut it." He said as he pushed on my face.
I did, but I didn't move, he stopped pushing on my face and just sat there, I closed my eyes and let out a sigh, I was glad he was back.