Try Something

I was sitting on the bed silently as I was getting something tied over my eyes, my heart was in my stomach as I felt Jack knot it tightly, I was kind of regretting saying I wanted to try something new, I felt him rest his hand on my back and push me forward, I slowly leaned forward until I was resting against the bed.
"Is it unnerving not being able to see?" He asked.
"Yeah..." I said quietly.
I felt him scrape his claws down my back, my body shook at the sensation, he chuckled slightly before he leaned down and kissed the back of my neck, his arms wrapping around me slightly, his hand slipped up my shirt and gently scratched at my chest, he bit the back of my neck and I shuddered.
"You're fine?" He asked.
"Y-Yeah..." I breathed, "K-Keep g-going..."
He grabbed my shirt and started to pull it off, I didn't know what he did with it, I didn't dare move too much, he licked up my spine and I shuddered, he bit the back of my neck again, I let out a sigh as I let my head hang, he grabbed my hips and picked them up off the bed, he was quick to start taking off my pants, he got them down to my knees before he grabbed me roughly, he let out a slight hum before he moved away from me, I didn't know what he was doing, soon he leaned against me again and pulled on my pubic hair, I then heard scissors snipping and my hair coming off, I tensed up once I realized what he was doing, I didn't dare try to stop him out of fear that I might get stabbed, after a minute he stopped.
"There." He muttered.
I felt him rub the area as he let out a pleased hum.
"That's better." He purred into my ear.
I shuddered slightly, he gently bit my ear and I sighed, he moved his hips and grinded against me, I shuddered again as I moaned, he bit my earlobe and pulled slightly, he rubbed me a bit more before he moved away again, I just stayed put and tried to steady my breathing, I could feel him moving around me.
"You want to try something different?" He asked, I could feel him rubbing my thighs.
I let out a shaky breath, actually considering it, I took a sharp breath through my teeth and held it in for a second.
"Y-Yeah..." I finally replied, "S-Someth-thing d-different..."
I felt his head move between my thighs and I took a sharp breath as I tensed up, he rubbed his face against my thighs and sighed.
"As I thought..." He said quietly, "They're so soft."
I felt him kiss my inner thigh before I could feel him moving up my thigh, he bit at my lower stomach and I shuddered, I could feel him silently chuckle against my skin.
"You really have a thing for bitting." He said, "Interesting."
He bit at my lower stomach and hips but seemed to be avoiding my member, I felt his tongue brush against it suddenly and I gasped as my body shook, he let out a raspy laugh, rubbing my outer thighs.
"You're so worked up." He said, "But I'm not putting that in my mouth."
I felt him move from between my legs, still rubbing my thighs.
"Knowing me, I'd probably bite the thing off." He muttered as he began moving around.
I flinched at his words, I felt him bite at my tailbone, then licked up my back, he bit the back of my back and I felt him push in, I let out a strained groan as he did so, once he was in I let out a sigh, I was done with the blindfold, to be honest, but I was going to be stubborn and stick with it, I was the one who started it, saying I wanted to try something new, he started moving and I let out a moaned sigh, he bit the back of my neck and I shuddered, then licked it, he bit down harder on my shoulder and I moaned loudly as I came, my body shook as I lowered my head, he rubbed my back slightly as I tried not to move too much, he kissed the back of my neck and I sighed, he was still moving and my body was shaking, I felt him touch my face slightly, I flinched, mostly because it startled me.
"What's your problem?" He asked.
"Nn?" I asked as I tried not to moan.
"You're really tense." He said, "And you smell uncomfortable about something."
He nuzzled the back of my neck.
"It's overpowering the smell of lust at this point." He muttered against my skin, "What's wrong?"
I was quiet, I was actually trying to think about what could be bothering me, he moved slightly and I let out a slight gasp, he fully stopped moving and ran his hand along my back as he sat up, I shook slightly.
"Is it the blindfold?" He asked.
"I... I d-don't kn-know..." I breathed.
After a second I felt him untying the blindfold, it slipped off me and I opened my eyes, my vision was a little blurry, probably from tears, he leaned on me again and I let out a shaky sigh, he started moving again and I shuddered, he rubbed against the nerve and I arched my back, letting out a moan, he took a deep breath on my neck.
"I guess it's subconscious..." He muttered, "But I don't want all of it gone..."
I had no clue what he was talking about now, his hand rubbed against my cheek slightly, he then started to flip me over, he didn't pull out at all so it felt really weird having him twist inside me, he pushed my legs out of the way so he could lay me on my back, I began shifting around trying to get comfortable, he ran his hands along my bare chest, I realized that he had fully taken my pants off at some point, probably while he was rolling me over, he ran his hand through my hair as he let out a sigh, he then moved his hand over my eyes and thrusted, I gasped as I threw my head back, I reached up and tried to move his hand, but he wouldn't let me, I grit my teeth as I held his hand tightly, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he picked up the pace, I was trying not to scream, but I couldn't keep quiet either, I was making a lot of noise at this point, he was still covering my eyes, I grabbed him and held him tightly, digging my nails into his back, he picked up the pace again and I started crying, he grabbed my member and began to stroke it, my legs shook slightly as I pulled him closer with my legs and arms, I felt him gently kiss my lips, I pulled away from him in distress and came again, I fell limp as my legs twitched, my arms fell to either side of me, he moved his hand and kissed me again.
"I think we're done." He said softly, "You're still recovering."
He pulled out and got off me, I laid my head back and closed my eyes, honestly, I was surprised he was even being remotely nice to me at this point, he was a lot softer than everyone thought.