Back To Normal

I opened my eyes to be laying in bed, I slowly sat up and looked around, the room was somewhat out of shambles, it was still in a bit of disarray but otherwise it was clean, I looked beside me but Jack wasn't there, I got up quickly and left the room, I stopped seeing Jack standing in the kitchen in front of the sink, I was so happy seeing him standing on his own, I ran into the room and wrapped my arms around him from behind.
"Good morning." He said somewhat quietly.
"I love you." I said, "I'm s-so h-happy..."
He pulled his hands out of the soapy water in the sink and began drying them on a dishrag, he then began trying to turn to me, I let him go enough that he could turn around, I then wrapped arms around him as he did the same, I kissed him, his hands traveled down my back and to my butt, he pulled me closer to him, now I was on my tiptoes looking at him, he gently kissed my cheek.
"You're cute." He said.
I looked at him quietly.
"Thank you." He said, "For everything."
I moved my hands to his head and pulled him into another kiss, it quickly became heated and our tongues were intertwined, his hands moved down a bit more and somewhat between my legs, he lifted me slightly and I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist, he leaned back slightly as he finally pulled away from the kiss.
"You're kind of heavy." He said.
I kissed his neck, he let one of my legs go and reached into the sink, he pulled the plug and the water started going down, he wrapped his arm around me again and began carrying me off, I continued to kiss his neck and shoulders as we were heading to the bedroom, he took me back to the bedroom and set me on the bed, I kept my legs wrapped around him, I laid down and looked at him, waiting for him to say or do something, but he was just kind of standing there quietly.
"I can't get my pants off with your leg belt." He pat my calf.
I loosened my legs and he quickly pushed them apart, then he started taking off his pants, he then started undressing me, once we were both naked he climbed over me and began kissing my neck, I wrapped both my arms and legs around him, then I remembered that Jack was still pretty weak from starving, he only had one oversized meal technically, he hasn't gained that much mass either, I let him go a bit and flipped us over, now I was sitting on top of him, he looked slightly surprised, I leaned down and kissed him.
"When I w-was w-weak you d-did all the w-work, now it's m-my t-turn." I whispered.
I began kissing his neck and shoulders as I gently rubbed his sides, I felt we deserved this reward for every problem we had to go through, I let him feel over my body as I used my lower half to get him to stand up a bit more, once he was mostly hard I sat up fully and slowly eased myself down, his hands were on my hips as I was going down, when my body reached his again I finally stopped, he rubbed my sides as he waited for me, as I was sitting there a random question slowly entered my mind, I was certain that he would answer it.
"Jack...?" I started.
"Hm?" He asked quietly.
"Why... d-did you h-have a h-hormonal b-booster?" I asked.
He sighed as he continued rubbing my sides, helping me relax more.
"At the beginning of all this, I couldn't exactly keep up." He said, "You were asking for more attention than I could give, I needed something to keep up with you."
So it was for me, but not directly.
"Why d-did you n-need it?" I asked, "What d-do y-you mean y-you c-couldn't keep up?"
"Before you, I wasn't sexually active if you couldn't tell." He said, "It was rare when something like that happened, when I realized you were going to be asking for it more often than I was used to I had to look into something to help."
I moved slightly and he shuddered, he obviously didn't need it anymore, I slowly lifted myself off of him and slowly went back down, he was quietly breathing, as I was moving I leaned down and kissed his neck and shoulders, I continued to move, he rubbed my sides more as he began kissing my shoulders as well, then he began to lick my neck, I really loved him, I let my hands travel his body, he was gently biting my neck now, I gently kissed his cheek, he kissed my neck again before he bit it, I shuddered, he squeezed my hips slightly as he bucked his hips, I moaned quietly and began to speed up, he leaned his head back as his grip tightened on my hips, I let out a soft moan as I lowered my head slightly, he gently rubbed my sides as he let out a pleased hum, I began to gently kiss his face and shoulders again, he ran his thumbs across my chest and I shuddered, he thrusted up again and I let out a loud groan as I came, I leaned forward as I began to shake, he rubbed my hips again, telling me to keep going, I bit my lip as I slowly lifted myself up again before going back down, keeping my hips at a steady pace, I was being a bit overstimulated but that was okay, I honestly kind of liked it.
Jack suddenly grabbed my hips and rolled over, so now he was over me, he began kissing my neck and shoulders as he began to pick up the pace, now going the pace he wanted, I wrapped my arms around him and dug my nails into his back, he began to bite me again, my legs slowly began to wrap around his waist as I leaned my head back, my breathing began to pick up, small noises sometimes escaping with my breath, he moved my hips slightly and began moving a bit quicker, I began moaning and writhing as he began to rub against my nerve, my nails digging into his back more, he began really biting my neck as his hands traveled my body, I leaned my head back slightly, allowing him to get at more of my neck, he pinched my sides and chest as his teeth ended up sinking into my neck, my legs began to twitch as he somewhat began rolling his hips into me, I began shaking again as I moaned.
"Ja~ack." I moaned quietly.
He picked up the pace quickly, making me moan louder, I began shaking as my head began to move around, he was licking and kissing the bite mark on my neck, then he started kissing the front and other side of my neck, his hand then slowly moved down my body and to my member, he stroked it softly and I huffed, leaning my head back again, he ran his claws down my sides and his other hand began moving faster, I moved my head around a bit more before I came, Jack shuddered as he did the same, my insides becoming really hot, he stopped moving and just sat there breathing softly, he then gently kissed me.
"I love you." He said softly.
"I l-love you t-too." I said softly.
He kissed me one last time, I feel like no matter what happens everything will be fine, we might go through a few more hardships but seeing as how I was able to get through a mental correction to make me horrified of cannibals I knew for a fact that I could get past anything, I loved him that much.

[Guys, I'm not sure where to go with this now, is this book over? Is there anything I need to conclude with this? Something I forgot to give a conclusion for? This book has over a hundred chapters to it, I can't remember everything I've done, so if any of you think of something I didn't give an answer for just let me know, otherwise there's going to be just one more chapter, K thx bye.]