Into Trouble

I pulled at the restraints around my wrists, my legs were being finished off with their restraints, I looked up at Jack as he tightened the knot he was doing, he seemed satisfied, he looked down at me as I pulled at the restraints again, whining, he smiled down at me.
"Why are you whining?" He asked as he rested his hand on my bare chest, "You were the one who said you didn't care."
I watched as he moved his hand, a scalpel appearing against his finger.
"You said you didn't mind me eating you." He said as he moved the scalpel to my stomach, "That I'd be doing you a favor if I just killed you."
He pushed the scalpel into my skin and I jolted, sitting up, I relaxed my shoulders slightly as I looked around, I was still in Jack's room, in his bed, I quickly looked next to me to see Jack laying there, I let out a shaky sigh as I pulled my legs close, it was just a dream.
"Let's get this over with." I heard Masky say from outside the door.
I panicked and quickly got off the bed, I crawled underneath it and held my breath as the door was opened, I then quickly remembered why they were here, Masky predicted that Jack wouldn't make it through the night, my skin crawled slightly, was I sleeping next to a corpse all night?
"Looks like you were right." Hoodie said.
I watched as both of them began coming over to the bed, all I could really see were their shoes, they stood there for a second.
"He's dead." Hoodie said.
My heart was immediately in my throat, Masky sighed slightly.
"Now that whole thing with Toby was kind of pointless." He muttered.
"Hey, we managed to keep him away long enough." Hoodie said, "At least we don't have to keep doing that."
Masky moved to grab Jack, in a flash he was laying on the floor with Jack on top of him, Jack let out a weird hiss that also sounded like a growl, Masky quickly kicked him off and rolled away, he got up quickly and pulled the taser out of his pocket again, Jack was crouched down on the ground growling at the two of them as they backed away, his tongue snaked out of his mouth, it was silent for a solid minute before the two of them left, Jack sat down on the floor and grabbed his stomach, letting out a grunt, I slowly pushed my way out from under the bed and Jack quickly looked towards me.
"It's m-me..." I said quietly as I sat up, sitting on the floor near him.
I watched as his shoulders relaxed slightly.
"The hell do you want?" He asked in annoyance.
"Are y-you okay?" I asked, "H-Hoodie s-said... you w-were..."
"Brian doesn't know how to check a pulse." Jack scowled, "I'm not dead, obviously."
I was just quiet as I was looking at him, he began moving towards me and I tensed up slightly, he moved past me slightly and started climbing back onto the bed, I slowly got up and looked at him, he was just sitting there silently as I stood in front of him.
"What do you want?" He asked.
I was quiet for a moment as I rubbed my arm, I lowered my head slightly.
"Did... d-did you h-hear what th-they said...?" I asked quietly, "Ab-bout me...?"
"Yes." He huffed, "They're annoying."
"Wh-What d-did they m-mean...?" I asked as I looked up at him.
"I'm guessing they were trying to scare you." He said, "I was wondering why there was a head in my fridge."
I was silent as I stared at him.
"You... d-didn't p-put that th-there...?" I asked.
"Of course not." He said as he turned his head away from me, "I eat organs, not flesh or limbs, and I rarely ever eat any meat."
I rubbed my arm again, looking away from him as I took a sharp breath.
"What?" He asked.
"Why w-would they d-do that t-to me...?" I asked quietly, fighting off some tears, "It s-scared-d m-me..."
He suddenly looped his fingers into my belt loops and pulled me onto his lap, I tensed up slightly as I stared into his empty sockets.
"Those two hate me." He said, "You're not the first person they've attempted to scare off with stories."
I was quiet as I was just sitting there, his hands were rubbing my sides now, I knew he was just feeling how soft my skin was.
"They s-said th-that you k-killed a P-Proxy..." I said quietly as I turned away from him, "A-And f-four others..."
"I haven't killed anyone here." He said, "I've damned tried, but was never actually successful."
I looked at him slightly.
"I attacked the Proxy, yes, but I didn't even bother trying to kill him." Jack said as he leaned back slightly, "I bit him a few times and those two scared him out of the complex because of me."
He leaned against me slightly, taking a deep breath.
"That's usually how it goes." He said, "I attack someone and they scare them out of the complex."
I was quiet, he moved his hands up to my rims and ran his thumb along some of the bones, he hummed slightly.
"You're not as skinny." He commented, "And you have a bit more muscle mass."
I didn't say anything as I leaned my head against his shoulder, he shifted slightly and I gasped, pushing away from him slightly, he had shoved his hand down the front of my pants, he ran his fingers along my pubic hair as he was sitting there silently, I watched as a smile slowly crept along his face, he looked up at me slightly.
"Good boy~" He hissed slightly, "You actually did as you were told."
I quickly turned my head away from him, bitting down on my thumb, he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer to him, gently kissing my neck, I shuddered slightly.
"The bandage's gone." He said, "Why'd you take it off?"
"It w-was... M-Masky and H-Hoodie..." I said quietly, "I g-got in t-trouble... b-because... you c-could eat me...."
He was quiet as he moved his hand to my chin, making me look at him, he gently rubbed his thumb against my lips.
"I could..." He trailed off.
He pulled me close and kissed me, every muscle in my chest tensed as he slipped his tongue between my lips, his free hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to his hips, I caved and wrapped my arms around his neck, he pulled away from me and I just stared at him, my face burning up.
"U-Um!" I panicked slightly as I pushed away from him, "Y-Your st-tomach!"
"It's fine." He said as he pulled me closer, "Yes, it still hurts, but I'm fine."
He gently bit at my neck, causing me to shiver slightly.
"I've had worse." He said.
His hands traveled down to my hips.
"So why are you in here?" He asked, "I'm well aware that you were in here all night."
I was quiet as I just sat there, he was rubbing my hips and sides, I could tell he wanted an answer from me, I finally sighed.
"I d-didn't w-want-t you t-to die..." I said quietly.
He stopped what he was doing.
"Why?" He asked.
"I d-don't know..." I replied quietly, "I j-just..."
"Don't get sappy with me." He said as he pulled my hair, forcing my head back, "I don't like it."
"S-Sorry." I said.
He pulled my hair more.
"I don't want apologies either." He growled.
I went quiet, not wanting him too upset, he let up on my hair slightly as he nuzzled my neck.
"Now tell me why you're so worried about me." He said, "Why did you come back even after getting scared by those two?"
I let out a shaky sigh, tears slowly rolling down my cheeks, I sniffled slightly, causing him to look up at me slightly.
"I-I j-just... w-want y-your c-comfort..." I sobbed quietly, "Y-You're the o-only thing I h-have..."
He was silent, I felt a little bad but that was the truth, I really was just looking for comfort, he's the only one who hasn't attacked me violently, really he hasn't attacked me at all, he's assaulted me, yes, but he didn't hurt me at all, I felt him dig his claws into my side.
"I said not to be sappy." He said, "I suggest you don't get too attached."
"Why...?" I asked.
"Because it's like you said." He looked up at me slightly, "I could eat you."
"I d-don't c-care..." I muttered as I looked away from him, "I'd r-rather be dead..."
I was suddenly flipped onto the bed, I gasped out of surprise, Jack was over me, glaring down at me, we were both silent as we glared at each other.
"You are aware that both your superiors hate me, and are going to, in turn, hate you for being so close to me." He said seriously, "They're going to take every chance they got to either beat on you or scare you away from me."
"That's f-fine..." I said as I looked away from him, "I'm u-used t-to it..."
He sighed as he ran his hand down my chest.
"I don't get you." He said, "You're far more complicated than I originally thought."