A Price For Freedom

I was sitting in my room quietly while waiting for something to happen, I sat there taking deep breaths as my anxiety slowly rose, I heard the door open and I looked over fearfully, it was the guy who usually came and got me, I began shaking, but instead of coming over to me he closed the door, I got even more uncomfortable, he began coming closer and I quickly moved away from him, pinning myself in the corner.
"You want to go home, don't you?" He asked.
I stopped and stared at him.
"If you do what I ask then I'll let you leave." He said.
I stared at him quietly, I didn't like the vibe I was getting from this guy.
"W-What d-do you w-want...?" I asked quietly.
"Your consent." He narrowed his eyes at me.
I held my breath slightly, what does he mean by that?!
"Ever since I was sent to do that odd job for Pain I haven't stopped thinking about it." He said seriously, "When I dressed as Jack and waited for you."
My heart sank, it was him, he was the one who raped me dressed as Jack! He took a step closer and I tried to move away more.
"Have sex with me this once, and I'll let you leave, no questions asked." He said, "And if it means anything to you, I'll let Jack leave, too."
He began walking towards me again, I held my breath as I moved away from him more.
"You won't have to do anything." He said, "All you will have to do is sit still and let me do what I want."
"K-Keep aw-way!" I warned.
He grabbed my ankle and I tried to kick him, he said nothing as he grabbed my other ankle and pulled my legs apart, I quickly tried to kick myself free.
"L-Let go!" I shouted, "L-Let me g-go!"
He pulled me closer to him and I began to scream, I knew that no one would really care about my screaming, everyone screams here, they never check, I tried to kick my legs away from him but he easily overpowered me, I tried to punch him but he dodged my attack, he forcefully flipped me over and I started really screaming, he used one hand to hold both my ankles and shoved his fingers inside me, I screamed like my arm was coming off, he used his fingers to lift my hips but I refused to stay up for him, I kept struggling and screaming, he eventually forced my knees to my face and pulled his fingers out, before anything else could happen there was banging on the door, the guy stopped and I went quiet.
"Get him out here NOW!" The voice sounded familiar.
The guy hissed and let me go, I quickly kicked him, he grabbed my arm and began dragging me out, I was still trying to kick him, he opened the door and I stopped when I saw who it was.
Hoodie was here.
I broke free from the guy and quickly ran to Hoodie, I ran behind him to hide, I held onto his arm as I began sobbing heavily, Hoodie looked at the guy.
"Where is Pain?" He sounded really angry.
The guy didn't say anything as he glared at Hoodie but began leading the two of us off down the hall, I stayed glued to Hoodie as we were lead away, soon we reached the office Dr. Pain was usually in, the guy opened the door and Hoodie reached into his pocket and pulled out a handgun, he immediately pointed it at Pain.
"Why Brain, what a pleasant surprise." Pain said casually, "How may I assist you today?"
"Listen, motherfucker, I ain't going to put up with you right now." Hoodie said, "Boss agreed for you to take Jack for a day, not kidnap both of them and subject them to your demented tests."
"My apologies." He said.
"Bullshit." Hoodie said, "Where's Jack?"
"He's in a solitary room." He said.
"Go get him." Hoodie ordered, "Or I'll gun down your lackies again."
Pain just nodded.
"As you wish." He said.
He then began to leave, once he was gone Hoodie lowered the gun, he looked at me.
"Are you alright?" He asked.
I quickly shook my head, my legs kind of wanted to give out.
"What have they been doing to you?" He asked, "They haven't tried to dismember you?"
I shook my head.
"They w-wanted t-to... m-make m-me hate J-Jack..." I said quietly.
I started to cry again, I shook slightly as I hid my face, I did my best to explain to him about what they were doing to them, I even told him about the guy claiming he was the one who dressed as Jack and the fact he was going to rape me, then I remembered Jack eating the kid that was so similar to me, I then quickly told him about that.
"He knew it wasn't you immediately." He said, "He knows they would dare feed him a Proxy."
"But..." He trailed off.
"He also knows that they wouldn't just let him have you." He cut me off, "There's a very slim chance that someone as controlling as Pain would just let him see the person he loves."
He put the gun back into his pocket.
"I'm sure you'd be surprised to actually know how easy it is to tell whether it's you or not." He said, "There's your scent, the sound you make, the way you move, subtle things you probably don't pay attention to, subconscious things you don't even realize you do."
I just went quiet as I looked away, my legs still shaking, he looked back at me.
"Are you going to be okay with him?" He asked.
"I... I d-don't know..." I replied quietly.
He sighed, he actually sounded really annoyed, he grabbed my close off a table in the room and tossed them at me.
"Just get dressed." He mumbled.
I quietly got dressed without any argument, when I was done the door opened again, Hoodie quickly pulled his gun out of his pocket again and pointed it at the door, Pain was standing on the other side, he actually looked upset.
"Jack's at reception." He said, sounding upset.
"He's dressed?" Hoodie asked.
"Yes, he's dressed." Pain sighed.
Hoodie began heading out the door and I quickly glued myself to him, he nearly pistol whipped Pain and caused him to flinch away, he then took me out of the room, I didn't like all the eyes staring at me as we walked through the empty halls, everyone looked at us as if we were ghosts, we reached a room that somewhat resembled a reception room, Jack was sitting on the floor near the desk shaking, there was a woman sitting at the desk silently with a piece of paper, she looked up at the two of us as we got closer.
"Jack's a little weak and can't stand on his own." She said calmly as she looked back at the paper, "He might growl at you, but he is wearing a muzzle for the safety of everyone else."
Hoodie said nothing as he began walking over to Jack, he growled at him from the floor but barely moved, I let him go as he grabbed Jack, he then started dragging him out of the building, I silently followed him, once outside I saw Seed was obviously waiting, Hoodie dragged Jack over to Seed and dropped him in front of him, Seed grabbed him and basically cradled him.
"We'll decide what to do later." Hoodie said.
He began walking away, Seed and I followed close behind, I had no idea what was going to happen to us, all I knew is that I really wanted to talk with Jack.