Together

I was laying on my stomach sprawled across the bed, using one arm to keep my head up, Jack was sitting on the floor in front of me leaning his head against the bed, I looked back down at the book and flipped the page, continuing the story I was reading, it was a random book I found on a bookshelf in the room, I had opened the book and read a couple of paragraphs just to see if it would be interesting, and it kind of enthralled me, watching Jack listen to the story was heartwarming, every now and then I could see him smile slightly at something in the story, I was really happy seeing him enjoy the story, I heard him sigh suddenly and I stopped reading, looking up at him.
"Are y-you o-okay?" I asked.
He didn't reply as he got up and turned to me, I watched as he climbed onto the bed and laid on top of me, his head in the crook of my neck, I reached up and rubbed his head slightly, he gently kissed my neck, I looked back down at the book as he continued to kiss my neck, I did my best to continue reading, I liked the kisses so I just let him continue, he stopped and sat there silently listening to the story, although he would nuzzle my neck a bit, once I finished that chapter he reached over and closed the book, I looked over at him slightly, he was quiet and I couldn't see his face, I felt him gently pinch my sides, I sighed as I pushed the book away, I laid down fully on the bed.
"Is th-there s-something wrong?" I asked.
He shook his head slightly, I just figured he wanted to snuggle since we've been separated for so long, I laid there with him laying on my back for a while in silence, I looked at the clock in the room to see it was almost seven now.
"C-Can I roll o-over?" I asked.
He got up just enough for me to roll over, now I was laying on my back, he laid on top of me again and snuggled against my neck, we have spent the entire day together, a large majority of the day spent in the bathtub, he continued to rub his face into my neck, I closed my eyes slightly and just listened to his breathing and some small grunts, they were normal grunts, when he felt a little distressed or had been drinking he'd make these kinds of grunts, I felt him kiss my neck again, I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed his back, he stopped again.
"Are you okay?" I asked quietly.
"I'm mad." He replied.
"Why?" I asked quietly.
"Because of you." He said.
I stayed quiet.
"I want you to be okay." He said, "And knowing that someone is targeting you makes me mad."
So it wasn't exactly me he was mad at, he was mad at Jason, I rubbed his back a bit more, he kissed my neck again before he gently inserted his hands into the back of my pants, I was fully ready to accept his advance on me, I slipped my hands up the back of his shirt and I felt him gently glide his sharp teeth over my neck, I shuddered at the sensation and did my best not to make any noise, only letting out a shaky breath, that seemed to catch his attention and he suddenly got up, I watched as he went over to the door and locked it, he then grabbed a nearby chair and propped it up against the door to block it, meaning he was making extra sure no one came in, he then started coming back over, I immediately began to pull my shirt off, he climbed back onto the bed and grabbed my ankle, he pulled me over to him and began examining my stomach and chest, he seemed really interested in me, he pulled off his shirt and threw it onto the floor, as he began undoing his pants I slipped mine off, leaving them off the side of the bed, he laid over me and gently ran his hands over my body, I did the same, he kissed my neck slightly before he bit it, I let out a soft moan as he licked the area, I really didn't want to make too much noise knowing this was Kate's house.
I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled myself closer to him, he reached down and grabbed my legs, he pushed me away slightly before he began pulling me back, I could feel him pushing inside me, I bit down on my thumb to stay quiet, once inside he leaned down and kissed my neck again, I wrapped my arms around him and let out a small noise, he rubbed my sides, after a minute he began to move, I dug my nails into his back as I restrained myself from making noise, he kept biting at my neck and shoulders as I huffed and squirmed, he pinched my sides and I curled my toes, he pushed against my nerve and I yelped, he covered my mouth quickly, I squirmed a bit more as I somewhat whined.
"Quit moving so much." He said quietly.
I wrapped my legs around his waist again and pulled him closer, he held my sides tightly and pushed father inside me.
"Tight..." He hissed.
He moved his hands to my shoulders and began pinching me, his pinch progressively getting harder, I didn't mind because I couldn't feel pain, but when I began feeling lightheaded I started to worry, he let me go and gently rubbed the spot.
"Easy..." He said quietly, "Deep breaths."
I did as I was told and started taking deep breaths, he was now running his hand through my hair trying to calm me down, soon he began moving again, I latched onto him tightly as I let out a slight growl, he connected our lips and everything quickly became heated, he started moving rather quickly and his hands grabbed onto my wrists, he snaked his tongue into my mouth and I whined a bit, he scraped his claws down my wrists, but Jack suddenly stopped and pulled away from me, it looked like he was listening to something, I stayed quiet as I tried to listen as well, then I heard someone try the door, then there was a knock.
"Boys?" Kate asked.
"Fuck off!" Jack shouted, causing me to jump.
It was silent, Jack sighed as he lowered my head slightly.
"Damn her." He said quietly.
He reconnected our lips and I melted into it, he started moving again and I quickly wrapped my arms around him, I tried even harder to not make any noises, he pulled away and kissed my neck, I held on tightly as I began to shake, I groaned before I came, he sighed as he pulled out.
"Bitch." He muttered as he sat up, "Stay put."
He began going to the bathroom, I stayed put as I waited for him to come back, when he came back I saw he had a cloth with him, I just stayed put as he came over and grabbed my leg, he pulled me close and began to wash me off, I just stayed put, I could hear him faintly complaining to himself but I couldn't make out what he was saying, I honestly think he was angry at Kate and not what we did, I just hoped he wouldn't be angry in the morning.