Loving Touch

I lead Jack over to the bed carefully, trying not to let him trip, once we reached the bed I rested his hand on it, he grabbed the front of my shirt and quickly pinned me to the bed, he kissed me roughly, his hands traveling up my shirt, I wrapped my arms around his neck, he pulled away from the kiss and licked my neck, I gripped the back of his shirt tightly as I closed my eyes, he got right to the point, too, pulling my shirt off and throwing it away, he then pulled off my pants and underwear, throwing them away too, he then started taking his own shirt off, I just quietly watched as he threw it to the floor, he then started undoing his belt, my stomach churning at the sight, he pulled his belt off and dropped it on the floor, he began undoing his pants but stopped, he looked up at me, I held my breath slightly.
"Is something wrong?" He asked as he leaned over me again.
"No." I shook my head.
He leaned down and kissed my neck again, then gently biting down, I squirmed slightly as he ran his hands along my sides, I let out a soft moan, he smiled against my skin, he wrapped his arms around me and I felt a bare knee slip between my legs, I squirmed a bit, I wrapped my arms around him, he ran his hands down my sides, he sat up slightly.
"What do you want?" He asked.
I was quiet as I looked at his face, he was waiting patiently, my eye slowly began to wander over his bare figure, I bit my lip slightly, I leaned up to him and gently kissed his cheek.
"L-Let's just g-get t-to the point." I said quietly, feeling a little embarrassed.
He leaned down and kissed just below my jaw, he grabbed my knees and began pulling them up quite a bit, he continued to kiss my neck as I felt him slowly push in, I bit my lip as he went slow and steady, when he stopped I began breathing again, he covered my neck in kisses to help keep me calm, he moved away from my neck and began kissing my face slightly, I let out a small sigh as I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, he kissed my eyelid, his hands going down my sides slightly, I bit my lip slightly as I shifted, I felt my sides twitch.
"O-Okay..." I breathed, "G-Go."
He began to move and I dug my nails into his back slightly, he kissed my neck again before he began nibbling on it, I dragged my nails down his back slightly but I knew I wasn't going to hurt him, seeing as how I've been keeping my nails as short as possible since last time, he continued to nibble at my neck as he stayed at a steady pace, I let out a choked moan as I squirmed slightly, he bit down on my neck and gave a sharp thrust, I arched my back as I moaned, he had hit my nerve dead on, he licked the bite as I shook, his pace had picked up now, I could feel my hips moving to get him to move against the nerve, I felt him smile against my skin, I wrapped my legs around his waist and I felt him grab my thigh, he bit at my neck and collarbone, I held my breath slightly as I tried to dig my nails into his back, I let out a strained groan before I came.
"Already?" He chuckled slightly.
I pinched his back slightly, he chuckled again before he began to lick my collarbone, then kissed the bite marks, I could feel his heartbeat pick up under his chest that was pressed against mine, he kept at a steady pace as I tried not to lose my mind, I felt him run his hand through my hair slightly.
"I have a question, Mr. Plan." He said as he sat up slightly, "Did you really plan for every scenario?" 
"Y-Yes..." I replied.
"So it's safe to assume you thought of how to clean the two of us up afterward?" He asked.
Shit.
"You're tense, so that must mean no." He said.
He leaned down and kissed my neck again, he began moving again and I arched my back, taking a sharp breath.
"Just don't worry about that." He whispered to me, "I'll handle it."
I let out a sigh as I leaned my head back, he caressed my sides as he gently bit my ear, he continued moving, my legs tightened around his waist as he held my hips tightly, he bit at my chest and pushed his thumbs into my hipbones, I bit down on my lip as my legs tried to tighten more, he grabbed my thigh again and loosened my leg.
"If you keep doing that you'll break something." He said as he pushed my leg out of the way, "Even if you can't feel the pain you should be careful."
He rested my leg on his shoulder as he sat up slightly, which got my hips to turn slightly, the new position was a little embarrassing, one thrust and I was immediately in love with it, I let out a moan as I felt every muscle on my person tighten, I could tell he noticed because his pace slowed slightly, but he kept going none the less, he was holding tightly to my calf on the leg over his shoulder as his other hand was on my hip, I slowly became a drooling mess, I was dazed from the feeling of squeezing around him and wasn't exactly sure what kinds of noises I was making, he stopped suddenly and I opened my eyes to look at him, then realized I had closed my eyes at some point.
"Damn." He muttered.
He moved my leg from his shoulder and I groaned as I came again, he didn't have any comment for me as he let my leg go and leaned down to me, he kissed my cheek and neck as he tried to calm me down, I held my breath as he began moving again, he grabbed my arms and moved up to my hands, pulling them from his back, he gently held my hands and pushed them into the bed, kissing my neck again, I pushed my hips into him as he kept moving, arching my back as I gripped his hands tightly, I let out a choked moan as he bit my shoulder, I clenched my jaw closed in an attempt to keep myself calm, he sucked on the wound slightly and I whined, he let my shoulder go and kissed me, letting my hands go again, I quickly wrapped my arms around him again, he kissed my cheek.
"Drooly." He said.
I bit my lip as he grabbed my hips and moved them slightly, thrusting straight into the nerve, I gasped slightly.
"Jack!" I moaned.
"Let it out." He kissed my shoulder, "We're alone, you can scream."
He moved again and I nearly screamed, I held onto his back as he kept biting my neck, his thrusting becoming more intense, his claws scratching my hips slightly, he pinched me, I bit down on his shoulder nearly unintentionally, he barely reacted to it, I began feeling faint, I dug my fingers into his back as I groaned, I came again and he pulled out of me, I sat there panting as he just laid there over me, he chuckled slightly as he ran his hand through my hair.
"Look who managed to stay awake the entire time." He said, "That's a first."
I closed my eyes and laid back, letting my arms fall to either side of me, he finally got up off me.
"You just sleep." He said, "I'll clean this up."
I laid there quietly as I heard him walk around, I slowly dozed off.