Cannibalistic

I was in my room doing situps, I had been working out more as of Jack's request, I had also been doing my best to eat more foods, especially with protien, along with getting rid of some pubic hair, I didn't trust my shaky hands with a rasor so I just did my best at snipping it off with scissors, but I wasn't too sure if it was enough, if it's not I'll try again, I stopped my situps and just laid on the floor breathing, I was rather out of breath but I really wanted to keep going, I slowly pushed myself up off the floor and just crossed my legs, I looked up at my door silently, I had moved the dresser because I realized no one goes into the rooms at all during the day so I didn't have to worry much, I just had to be sure to push it back before I fell alseep, the only time someone had actually come in was the clock-eyed girl, Clockwork I think, walking in and leaving soon after realizing it wasn't her room, she apologized a lot through the door and I assured her I wasn't mad about it. (Even though I was half naked when she came in, but whatevs.)
I let out a deep sigh as I lowered my head, even though Jack had only been gone for two days I still felt so alone, even though I always felt nervous in front of him I was able to talk to him, and not only that but he still hasn't attacked me outside of his room, there was one time when I was running away from Jeff that I ran into Jack, but I moved away from him and Jeff got the entire downfall, getting thrown against a wall before being thrown out a window, then Jack identified me as me and left me alone, so far I've had a very odd relationship with him.
"What h-have I g-gott-tten into...?" I asked myself quietly as I leaned forward.
Suddenly my door was busted open, I jumped out of my skin as I looked up quickly, both Masky and Hoodie were coming in, I struggled to my feet as they came over to me, Masky grabbed my arms and pulled me to my feet, Hoodie then quickly grabbed the bandages around my neck and basically ripped them off, causing me to gasp, he then grabbed my head roughly and turned my head to the side, getting a good look at the bite marks littering my neck, he turned to me quickly and I could feel his dark glare, even though he was wearing his mask.
"He bit you?" He asked angrily, "More than once?!"
I went to quickly protest against what I knew he was going to say but before I could get anything out I was thrown to the floor by Masky, I looked up at the two of them quickly.
"Are you just a moron or suicidal?!" Masky asked in disgust.
"I-I-"
I was kicked by Hoodie, I flinched even though I couldn't feel pain, I looked up at him, I could basically see steam rising off his person.
"I told you to stay away from Jack!" He shouted angrily, "I've given you so many goddamn warnings about him and yet you still don't FUCKING listen!"
I held my breath slightly, I guess this is what Jack meant by him giving someone an earful, Hoodie suddenly reached down and grabbed me tightly around the arm, the two of them then began to drag me out of the room, I tried to fight them off but I didn't actually want to start a fight with either of them, they'd most definitely overpower me, they dragged me all the way down the hall and down one flight of stairs, once I realized they were taking me to Jack's room I panicked more, Masky went over and opened the door, Hoodie dragged me in after him, I was dragged over to his fridge as Masky opened it, my head was shoved into it and I was immediately face to face with a decapitated head, a shockwave of horror quickly shot through my entire body, I quickly broke free from Hoodie and stumbled back, falling onto the floor staring right into the fridge, it was stock full of mostly human organs and body parts, I quickly covered my mouth in an attempt to keep myself from vomiting, I stared as the door to the fridge was closed.
"What we're doing is for your own good." Hoodie said sternly, "This is what he's capable of." He gestured to the fridge.
He began walking towards me, I stared up at him quickly, my entire body shaking.
"There have been five times in this complex alone where he has ripped apart someone and ate them." Hoodie said, "A previous Proxy has even fallen victim to his bloodlust."
"He was in the same situation as you." Masky said, "He thought he was safe from Jack no matter how much he was bitten."
"But he didn't know that he was only feeding his bloodlust little by little." Hoodie added quickly, "It lead to him craving his body."
"Stay away from Jack." They both said sternly.
They both then began to leave, I just sat there watching as they left, once they were gone I just looked back at his fridge, my legs shaking as I stared, I struggled to my feet and eventually got up, and despite my better judgment I began going over to the fridge, my stomach dropped once I touched the handle, I held my breath as I opened the door, there were a lot of jars of organs in there, along with the body parts, although there was some normal food in there, eggs, fruits, veggies, a lot of them were things I had in my fridge, but the head is what made me so unsettled, the eyes were removed and it's mouth gaping, I checked to see it didn't have a tongue either, I noticed something near the head and I looked at it quickly, it was a syringe of red liquid, it had my name on it.
"What are you doing?"
I yelped as I slammed the door closed, spinning around to see Jack standing a little ways away, he was wearing a black hoodie and a deep blue mask, he was also covered in blood and had a medium sized black bag in his hand, I quickly pinned myself to the fridge.
"Ah, um, I-I w-was...." I couldn't think of an excuse.
"Get out." He growled.
I quickly went around him and ran out of the room, closing the door as calmly as possible before I ran back to my room, once in I quickly pushed the dresser in front of the door, I quickly went over to the corner of the room and sat down, I clutched my chest as I breathed heavily, voices inside my head began slowly coming back to me, the voices that I've tried to suppress, they've been absolutely quiet up until this point exactly.
(You are worth nothing but food to him)
(He just wants to gain your trust.)
(You are so stupid for thinking he liked you.)
(You're stupid.)
(Stupid.)
I quickly reached up and gripped my head, slightly pulling my own hair.
"Sh-Shut up...!" I whined.
(You've bothered him)
(He hates you.)
(Just like everyone else.)
(You are not loved.)
(You will never be loved.)
(You are worth nothing.)
"Shut up!" I shouted, "L-Leave m-me alone!"
(Worthless.)
"Stop!" I screamed, "Leave m-me alone! St-top!"
I began crying as voices circled around me, taunting me and cussing, I wanted to leave, I wanted to...!
I stopped everything, the voices going quieter as I looked up at the door, the grip on my hair loosening as tears rolled down my face, I wanted to die... I don't care what Jack does to me, even if it's eat me, at least I'd know my body was useful for something in its damned existance, I sniffled slightly as I began wipping my eyes, I guess I just panicked because I wasn't prepared to see a dismembered head in a fridge, I slowly got off the floor as I continued to sniffle, I went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, I was paler than usual and my face was drenched with tears, I quickly turned on the sink and washed my face off, I then looked at myself again, calming myself down, I then watched as a bit of color and life began returning to my face again, I sighed as I leaned against the wall and slowly slid down it, I ran a hand through my hair before I let my head fall forward, I don't care what my superiors say at this point, if we have a stable relationship then I can live with it, but if he kills me then he'd be doing me a favor at this point, at least so far I knew he'd give me some sort of bliss before then.